Sign in to follow this  
bradders

Villa fan is hamony for Norwich Nightlife advice for quarter final

I will be making a lovely return to Carrow Road for the quarter final,hopefully its better luck this time around following us getting turned over in the final game of last season.

I am stopping over once again just wondered what norwich nightlife will be like,will there be much going on if so wheres the best places to go

Seemingly the press want to know why Bent isn''t playing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2239734/Darren-Bent-Paul-Lambert-row--Aston-Villa-misfit-playing.html

I guess its ok while the team is winning but if it suddenly doesn''t there could be trouble.

Bracers, as it''s a Tuesday night, your options for nightlife could be very wide. Some highlights for you to choose from:

There''s some well run quiz nights that take place on Tuesdays, though you might have to miss the first few rounds. Try the Old Feathers on the Bungay Road.

If you''re feeling a bit more energetic, there''s also a good Salsa night that is run near the Heartsease. A short taxi ride from Carrow Road.

I also understand that the Taverham Brass Band are worth a listen. You might want to check that out at British Legion club on Aylsham Road.

Good luck.

Haha, love it Flecky. What a riveting night that all sounds.

If you''re just looking for a few drinks, it probably wouldn''t hurt to doss around riverside after the game. It''s a lovely area and I''m sure (depending on the result) the locals will be more than welcoming. The Queen of Iceni is always a fair shout. ;]

I hear old Ted round the corner is clearing out the potting shed - if you feel you could handle the local pace !!

[quote user="bradders"]

I will be making a lovely return to Carrow Road for the quarter final,hopefully its better luck this time around following us getting turned over in the final game of last season.

I am stopping over once again just wondered what norwich nightlife will be like,will there be much going on if so wheres the best places to go

[/quote]

Try the ''Steam Packet'' or ''The Murderers'' you will get a nice warm Norfolk welcome.......

Well thats fine with me but heard a special offer at norwich buy one get one free I will pick up my purchases from the ticket office after the game Wes Hoolahan and Pilks wil do and then DB will be able to moan about no service

cheers resident canary thats the wetherspoons on the wharf area aint it, yeah looking for a bit of music,some female talent(will uni residents still be there) and throw down some shapes.  Under impression student night is that true dont fancy playing bingo with doris,should be a good atmosphere and good banter between both sets of fans.

[quote user="bradders"]cheers resident canary thats the wetherspoons on the wharf area aint it, yeah looking for a bit of music,some female talent(will uni residents still be there) and throw down some shapes.  Under impression student night is that true dont fancy playing bingo with doris,should be a good atmosphere and good banter between both sets of fans.[/quote]Sometimes confused with swallowing illegal substances [:D]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="bradders"]cheers resident canary thats the wetherspoons on the wharf area aint it, yeah looking for a bit of music,some female talent(will uni residents still be there) and throw down some shapes.  Under impression student night is that true dont fancy playing bingo with doris,should be a good atmosphere and good banter between both sets of fans.[/quote]

Sometimes confused with swallowing illegal substances [:D]
[/quote]

Never mind that Smithy...

What''s all this bingo with doris about..

I want some of that action[;)]

[quote user="York Canary"]We''ll take Bent if you don''t want him[/quote]According to the Midlands press tonight, Bent is not playing because Villa have to pay a further £3 million to Sunderland if he plays 3 more games for Viler and they can''t afford it.I can''t see Lambert sticking that job for long when he is told what he can and cannot do by the owner.

My suggestion would be Prince of Wales Road. Known for its continental cafe culture and El Fresco dining.

This has been rubbished by the Birmingham Mails Matt Kendrick and also denied by Sunderland."Sunderland have denied one rumour that there is a clause in Bent''s

contract requiring Villa to pay the remaining £3m if he plays three more

matches, taking him to 50 appearances.
"  http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/aston-villa-column-why-selling-darren-1463569

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Doris is dead?????[/quote]

Really? Are you saying that Doris is not Tilly dressed up in drag?

She is still around Nutty so all she would have to say is " move over darling " and a lift in the Pussywagon is hers.[;)]

This Doris died in 1994 Nutty but then being an avid Corrie fan you would have known that.Did you get your diploma in bog cleaning  at The Rovers Return ?

"Try a gentle stroll around Ber Street area, could be more scary then the game!"

Yup, you gotta watch out for those drunks around John Lewis. They get very rowdy after a few muffins in the cafe.

It''s Prince of Wales road you want to avoid. Almost every night there is blood or vomit on the ground (I wish I was joking)

In some cases even worse bodily fluids than that

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

This Doris died in 1994 Nutty but then being an avid Corrie fan you would have known that.Did you get your diploma in bog cleaning  at The Rovers Return ?

[/quote]

Evenin'' all..

Nevermind Annie was this the guy you modelled yourself on?

Nice one Cyril....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Doris is dead?????[/quote] Not this one[:P]!! I won''t be playing bingo either. I''ll be in the VERY noisy River End watching the lads reach the semi-finals of the League Cup or whatever it is they call it now! OTBC[<:o)]