Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Radio norfolk kill joy...

What is it with some Norwich fans ? look where we are ! or would you rather we were in League 1 again playing Crewe for christs sake

I''m sure Canary Call is automatically put on speed dial at Carphone Warehouse if the salesman suspects you of being inbred.

It''s a soap box for mongos.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]The first monger that needs to go is Butler. His chirpy cheeky chappy approach is really anoying.[/quote]

He`s improved a lot and I quite enjoy him now,either that or I`ve just past caring, but I think really I like him.  The researchers decide which calls to put through so perhaps they have responsibility for letting the negative thick callers on air..   

[quote user="Steady On..."]Like I said a lot of them are blatantly on here, the pinkun forums. Or maybe it should be re-named "canary call 24"[/quote]

Are you a secret caller?

Take a guess.

The bloke that said we are lacking confidence is a classic. The kind of guy that at alter end of a match just puts a random players name up as a thread and basically slags them off to their very core.

[quote user="Steady On..."]Take a guess. The bloke that said we are lacking confidence is a classic. The kind of guy that at alter end of a match just puts a random players name up as a thread and basically slags them off to their very core.[/quote]

When Macca asked him how he would improve the confidence, the coughing and spluttering just kept coming.

I think Canary Call is best summed by the old boy who phoned into complain about two players who, in his opinion, had had a poor game

when it was pointed out that one of then had not actually played, and had he watched the game the old fella admitted he hadn''t and had been listening to the game while sat in his shed .........

.................. and also admitted that he''d fell asleep during part of the game