Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

BUNN

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]This is for Beau''s benefit mainly, as I know how much he appreciates me slagging off John Ruddy.[;)] Bunn was at fault for the Sunderland goal, being too close to his goal-line. If he been properly positioned, a yard further forward, he would have save the shot.[/quote]

Your in goal next game.

[/quote]THIS!!!!

I think Ruddy would have saved the Sunderland goal. I think Bunn got caught to close to his line when if he had steped up half a yard it would have been a comfortable save. Overall though i think you have to say he had a good game the saves from Rose, Sessanyoung and twice from the Gardner freekicks where good and he held on well to the Rose and final Gardner shot. He looks a confident keeper that likes to be making saves and be involved. But my main concern is his lack of height, size and presence. Ruddy is so good at comeing and claiming and holding onto crosses and dominating his area. Bunn strugles in that area and often punches or flaps at the ball but saying all that i do beleive he will get better with a run of games.

[quote user="Norwich or die tryin"]I think Ruddy would have saved the Sunderland goal. [/quote]Fraser Forster would have saved it, thrown it out to himself, beaten all 21 players and scored. 

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Norwich or die tryin"]I think Ruddy would have saved the Sunderland goal. [/quote]Fraser Forster would have saved it, thrown it out to himself, beaten all 21 players and scored.  [/quote]Go ahead, take the piss. You know i''m right though.Bunn made a fundamental error, any decent keeper would have been disappointed to let that in.

[quote user="Norwich or die tryin"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Norwich or die tryin"]I think Ruddy would have saved the Sunderland goal. [/quote]Fraser Forster would have saved it, thrown it out to himself, beaten all 21 players and scored.  [/quote]Go ahead, take the piss. You know i''m right though.Bunn made a fundamental error, any decent keeper would have been disappointed to let that in.[/quote]Bunn has all the ingredients of a top quality keeper, and while saving that goal would have been the icing on the cake I''m pleased he could rise to the occasion.  On currant form, Ruddy''s got to work hard to get back in the side.

[quote user="BWs Cat"]This isn''t a war between two factions purple. It''s sport.

[/quote]

The only "sport" it seems to resemble is bear-baiting, where some not very nice people, egged on in juvenile fashion by other not very nice people, would quite unaccountably think themselves superior to the dumb animals they were tormenting. That must be what you had in mind.