Sign in to follow this  
SYG

Harry Kane...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]How dare I? Maybe you should read what you''ve been saying to me... Leave me alone, and I won''t say anything to or about you, simple. You don''t like me, fine, I don''t care, I don''t know how you are it doesn''t matter. Its just a tad annoying having someone repeatedly put you down for no good reason. You have no right to complain about anything i''ve said to you. Or if you do, then I have the right to complain a lot more about you. How about we just leave it here?[/quote]

Why on earth do you think that? I have never met you and, if I did, I would try ever so hard not to make any snap judgments about you. You are quite possibly a very respectable young person albeit with some opinions that stink. If I see someone spouting rubbish, I say so. I''m sorry if you can''t cope with that. In time, you just might.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]It doesn''t really. Mungo can actually be quite sensible when he wants to. When he''s not having a go at ''plastics'' and fans for not going to cup matches, occasionally he gets involved in other discussions.[/quote]

He''s a binner !

Firstly, Stead On...

From what I can see, more people have agreed with me in this thread than not. I''ve explained myself, it was a rash poorly worded first post. I''ve explained exactly what I mean''t in more detail.

And GJP, Kane could be a good player, we don''t know. I''m happy for him to play a part, but in his brief appearance he just didn''t seem like the kind of player we need in a one man up top system. Maybe he is, but thats not the impression I got.

And Stwefil, of course I am old enough and mature enough. This is an internet forum, and on another not this is the only place on the internet I get into these kind of arguments and have people insulting me. Don''t get it on Twitter or another forum I use fairly regularly. And I study Film, Radio and Television.

And Webbo, its not up to you to decide if i''m spouting rubbish. I said earlier in the thread, are you going to have a pop at the people who have agreed with me? Of course you won''t. Because there are very few posters you bother to have a go at. You don''t have to agree with me, you can think to yourself my opinion is stupid, but why on earth do you think its acceptable to keep having a go at me? You are the only one who does so regularly. You clearly don''t like getting insulted yourself, so why keep on having a go at me? You know how I take it, but you continue to do it.

I write a lot, I occasionally contradict myself. But most of thats because I go over the top a lot, saying ''no one cares about Harry Kane'' was never mean''t to account for everyone, was never mean''t to mean everyone would rather he wasn''t here, and he''s a rubbish player. It was an over exaggeration of the point he''s been injured for some time now and i''ve seen little to no mention of him before this thread in the last few weeks and he''s going to have little to no impact on the squad while he''s out injured, mainly because he is/was back at Spurs getting treatment.

And i''ll say again, most people make snap judgements. It might not be right, but its human nature. Those judgements might be way off, they might be right, they might be partially right. You can''t just say no one can make any judgements. I thought it was a commonly thought that first impressions are very important...

And again Webbo, I don''t want to insult you or get into silly arguments. I come on here to talk about Norwich City and football in general. I don''t have to, but I want to. And i''m happy for people to disagree with me, thats fine, but I''m not anywhere near as ''forceful'' with my opinions in person, i''m quite happy to go along with what others are saying, so on here I can be more confidant and over the top with my opinions, because its an internet forum.

You know I don''t like the over the top criticism you keep giving me, If you don''t like my opinion on Kane, why not say something like I think you''re wrong, Kane looked good in his short time and we need him back soon. Not you spout rubbish or many of the other creative ways you find to insult me. Its just not necessary. We all think some peoples opinions are stupid, but we don''t go around saying that to them. If you don''t like someones opinion, talk about that, don''t just insult them...

Let''s leave that as the last word from the King of contradiction. I will let others make their mind up about you.