Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 16

Good luck this week Hughesy, I''m going to go for the FA Cup where I expect:Crawley to beat ChelmsfordGood luck Hughesy and all you Pups.

Posting for Trent Canary  : -

Olympiakos to beat Platanias please. Olympiakos are top with a 100% home record, 17/1 goal difference. Platanias are mid table. Best of luck all!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]A Saturday offering from Ukraine this week with Metalurg Zaporizhya v Metalist Kharkhiv - Away Win Zaporizhya are bottom with 0-2-6 2-19 at home (0-3-14 4-43 overall), Kharkhiv are 4th with 4-2-2 13-8 away (10-3-4 32-14 overall) Best of luck Hughesy, and of course all you PUPs.[/quote]

I''ll second this choice. Good luck to all!

[/quote]

I''ll scrub that choice, to provide something different. In the Spanish Segunda B:

Deportivo Alaves to beat Racing Santander.

Alaves with a 5-1-1 and 11/2 home record. Santander with virtually reverse record of 1-1-5 and 5/13. Both played in midweek.

As much as it pains me to do it I can''t see past a QPR win this weekend.

QPR...Home win.

Good luck Hughsey and all this weeks pups.

Evening everyone and Good Luck to Sam. Our picks [which have a Scottish theme] for your consideration this week are:

MMMK - ST MIRREN -v- Brechin HOME WIN

MM - CELTIC -v- Arbroath HOME WIN

Good Luck everyone - lets hope its another win for the PUPs and the Girls!!!

I would like to suggest Coventry will be far too strong for lowly Morcambe in the FA cup, especially as they''re at home. You never know, Cody Mac (who???) might even score!!!Coventry - Home Win.

Good luck all, esp. Hoooooze

Now then me old beauties.  As a lad I spent a bit of time in Galway and there''s nothing like finding a leprachaun in your stocking after a night on the tiles.  I am therefore going to offer you the option of Crusaders, second in the Irish Premier League, beating Dungannon Swifts who are near the bottom and look dreadful away from home.

Good luck, god bless and mine''s a shamrock.

Well its time...thanks to everyone for your suggestions, its been quite difficult to nail down 6. Here goes then...

Barcelona v Athletic Bilbao - Home

Napoli v Pescara - Home

Vitesse Arnhem v Roda JC - Home

Cardiff v Sheff Weds - Home

Celtic v Arbroath - Home

Crawley v Chelmsford - Home

(Crawley is also my pick for this week)

Fingers crossed for 6 wins here and 3pts for City to get my birthday week up and running.

Let the games begin...

Thank you for these Sam. They look very well worked out and I think we have an excellent chance again this week. We just need lady luck to be on our side to make it another success for "Girl Power". I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential return is £37.14. Here are the details : -

Celtic

1/12

3pm Sat

Chelle, Statto, Mandie, NBS, Fonejack

Crawley

4/11

3pm Sat

Graham, Norfolkch, Star, Greg, Hughesy

Barcelona

1/11

7pm Sat

Mr Bump, CTID, Beaus, Scooby, Swindon, Jellytot

Napoli

1/5

11:30Sun

Herman

Cardiff

4/7

3pm Sun

Mister, Leeds

Vitesse

2/9

3:30 Sun

DDoris, Kathy

Three tomorrow and three on Sunday. Good luck everyone[:)]

Nutty, can you do me a favour please?  If I ever select a Scottish team again, please just discard it from the record.  Rangers cost me my 100% record after 8 or so games, and now poxy Celtic, conquerers of Barcelona, can''t even beat little Arbroath.  Uncredible...

I know Jed!! I didn''t post on here while they were winning because I didn''t want to jinx it. Celtic have been a total let down for us this season.

Unlucky Hughesy. But that''s football. Hope you get a bit more luck next season.

I may be wrong, but Celtic and Rangers often seem to let us down.

Between them over the years, and especially this season they actually fail to win more than you might think.

I was actually worried about Barca being the let down this week, apparently Messi is being rested and I really rate Bilbao, but unfortunately it doesn''t matter now :( Unlucky Hughesy.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I know Jed!! I didn''t post on here while they were winning because I didn''t want to jinx it. Celtic have been a total let down for us this season.

Unlucky Hughesy. But that''s football. Hope you get a bit more luck next season.

[/quote]

The same happened to me Jed undone by both Rangers and Celtic, the same games as you.  I will now be avoiding Scotland no matter what.  My dreams of a PUPs league win are in tatters for another year[:(]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

The same happened to me Jed undone by both Rangers and Celtic, the same games as you.  I will now be avoiding Scotland no matter what.  My dreams of a PUPs league win are in tatters for another year[:(]

[/quote]

Yes it''s frustrating. Especially for you two. But winning the PUPs league or not your selections are of great value to us all[Y]

[quote user="Herman "]Messi is playing and playing well Ginge. 3 0 Barca.[/quote]

Yeah, i''m watching :)

Probably watch more Barca games than Norwich games (only because they play more... Until we qualify for and win the CL next season :P)

Gutted!! Only because I thought Celtic v Arbroath was pretty much a certainty. Grrr

Thanks all for your help...and a word of advice. Avoid Celtic like the plague, they seem to have let many PUPs down in recent times.

Lets hope 3pts tomorrow helps ua all feel better.

You were asking on another thread Nutty if Doris was dead but i think you will find Doris scored for Arbroath at Celtic which let down poor old Hughesy.