Sign in to follow this  
Essexiled Canary

Out of interest?!??!

I voted for Hux; but Flems performances last season were excellent against strikers who need more time for their chances;  its just he is now playing beyond his ability.

OTBC

im sure you have noticed the quality of premiership strikers compared to that of bumbling miskickers in div 1. He isnt good enough for us at this level, but watch him do a great job next year to help us back up.

I did. That was last season. OK, he''s not exactly in the running this year though! Is it really losing Malky that''s made all the difference?

I did because he was - what has that got to do with this season.  Fleming is not the only one struggling in what appears a lack of quality throughtout the team.  It is a massive gap in class between Fizzy league and Premiership and what Player of the Season last year has got to do with this season baffles me.

Navman!!

Who mentioned this season, I was talking about last season!! Thats where my confusion stems from, my personal opinion was that he looked unsturdy last season aswell as this, and that Hucks should have got the award, but I was not using this post as an oportunity to have a dig at Fleming!!

So are you sufficiently un-baffled now??

I voted for Hucks. Gotta be honest, I didn''t really think Flem was any better than Malkay last season and it was more of a "length of service award"