Sign in to follow this  
westoncanary.

Be honest.

When they started sitting back you could just tell what was going to happen, gutted that they threw away a 2 goal lead so quickly, and to sit back at the end rather than attack??? Correct me if i''m wrong but isn''t that the first game this season where we''ve gone 2 goals up????

[quote]Who felt comfortable at 2-0 up? Not me, just knew we would throw it away.[/quote]

No I felt positively uncomfortable - especially in the second half when my buttocks were still clinched from cringing at Delia.

Must agree - even at 2-0 up I still thought we would lose 3-2.  That shows the confidence we have in the Midfield/Defence.

[quote]When they started sitting back you could just tell what was going to happen, gutted that they threw away a 2 goal lead so quickly, and to sit back at the end rather than attack??? Correct me if i''m wr...[/quote]

Yes it is the first time this season we have been 2-0 up.  Thats why I thought it would be different last night

I think I was comfortable 2-0 up but as soon as Man City scored their first goal, I did think "here we go again"

With our defence you did have to be doubtful but we were playing good football at the time and I hoenstly felt that perhaps we could survive dspite the odds.

As far as the paras I  think that jonson ignored the dont try this at home warnings...

OTBC