Sign in to follow this  
Pachecos Boots

West Ham Application

How were ST holders supposed to apply? Been checking website daily & not seen anything re: availability for WHU. My youngest has been asking over & over to go to this one!

PS: The Canaries website is a bit messy if you ask me...

[quote user="Pachecos Boots"]Deadline was last Sunday I think. Anyone heard anything about what categories were successful?[/quote]Are you a poor relation of Huckerby''s Boots?

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

How were ST holders supposed to apply? Been checking website daily & not seen anything re: availability for WHU. My youngest has been asking over & over to go to this one!

[/quote]You just go on ticket information and look at details. General Sale is next week, but you will have to be relatively quick I reckon!Yes, the site is abysmal IMO

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Pachecos Boots"]Deadline was last Sunday I think. Anyone heard anything about what categories were successful?[/quote]Are you a poor relation of Huckerby''s Boots?[/quote]

Which is in itself the poor relation of Kellow''s bootlaces

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Pachecos Boots"]Deadline was last Sunday I think. Anyone heard anything about what categories were successful?[/quote]Are you a poor relation of Huckerby''s Boots?[/quote]

Yeh you could say that. Only I don''t have a pair of Huckerbys boots!!

Good news about West Ham anyway.

[quote user="NCFCRulz"][quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

[/quote]

You just go on ticket information and look at details. General Sale is next week, but you will have to be relatively quick I reckon!

Yes, the site is abysmal IMO
[/quote]

Thanks - I sense I''m not alone in saying the official site is a mess! people want ''quick & easy'' - that one is ''slow & more difficult'' - bit surprised David McNally (especially with his marketing background) tolerates such a low standard in this respect?

McNally has been quite scathing about the site in some of his tweets.  He is very unhappy with it but the club are locked into a contract that is difficult to get out of.  However I think most people would prefer to switch back to the previous version than wait for the current one to be sorted.  There has been no sign of real improvement since I read McNally''s last public slagging.