Sign in to follow this  
delta bravo

Ryan Bennett injured?

I really can''t say how I know but I am confident he''s not in squad, guess we''ll see tomorrow, just wondered if anyone else had heard if he is injured.

Did Leon Barnett travel with the squad?

I nearly clipped the rear panel of his white Bentley Coupé as he reversed off the Budgen''s forecourt in Brundall yesterday. I''d hate to think I took that evasive action for nothing!..

He did, fox went as well, suspect it might be fox and murphy will be the two not on the bench based on the fact Barnett will probably start with Martin and tierney on the bench as defensive cover

Strange that our main injuries always seem to be at centre half it was like it last year and seems to be carrying on .

If it came down to it I would keep Whittaker where he is. Allow Russ to slot in at centre back where he was excellent last year for me.

I would imagine Barnett would start ahead of Russ

I am not so sure. Barnett seems to have slid down the pecking order after a strong start under Hughton. This was also the case under Lambert.

[quote user="Badcanary"]could be why one of the Murphy brothers have traveled.[/quote]Error  Just re-read the title.Was thinking Elliot not Ryan.   Sry my bad. 

[quote user="delta bravo"]I really can''t say how I know but I am confident he''s not in squad, guess we''ll see tomorrow, just wondered if anyone else had heard if he is injured.[/quote]

Why? Worried about dropping someone''s cousin in it?

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="delta bravo"]I really can''t say how I know but I am confident he''s not in squad, guess we''ll see tomorrow, just wondered if anyone else had heard if he is injured.[/quote]

Why? Worried about dropping someone''s cousin in it?

[/quote]

No