Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

Tettey Injured

Word is he''s just being rested, I guess we''ll find out the truth after the game!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Something''s brewing...[/quote]I hope not - we need him to be strong for the team. Hopefully he''s not using us as a shop window - be tragic if he is!

Why is everyone so worried we will lose hime in January?

We can''t lose him as you cannot move twice (full transfer) in the same season.

You can only go out on loan.

We wont be letting him go for a while yet!!!

Snake

Good to hear it was man management and not injries that lead to Tettey and Ryan being out.  Tuesday''s line-up is now far from being an easy one to predict.

I most certainly hope so, it would be great to knock Vile out of the cup and leave them with only a relegation scrap to enjoy this season seeing as they are a ''bigger club'' *loud cough*'' ..... Plus I''m also looking forward to singing Hughtons praises whilst pointing and laughing at Mr Paul ''it could''ve been you'' Lambert !! Good times - Otbc

What a GREAT win without Ryan and Tettey in the team. Just shows the quality of the boys waiting in the wings though. So good to see Russ and Jonny coming in and carrying on the good work! Really bodes well  for us. Hopefully Bunn starts to settle down a bit for us and Rudd comes in for him (and does well hopefully) on Tues to give him some more experience. Thinking that we''ll be WELL up for it on Tues night. Not just because we''re in the quarters AND we''re playing PL''s team, but because the boys will simply want to keep the run going and the feel-good factor. Every win breeds more confidence and becomes addictive. It''ll be a strong team I''d imagine as CH doesn''t seem the type to mess about with the squad too much. He''ll no doubt have the xmas period in mind and want to keep players fresh as well though so I guess that''s why we''re seeing Howson and Russ getting back in. They''re hardly reserve players though, which is great. Tettey and Ryan back in on Tues? Can''t imagine that he''d want to risk Russ playing another game straight away with his recent back inj..