Sign in to follow this  
jackarmy12

Today from a swansea side

[quote user="jackarmy12"]i personally dont like her neither mate :) and no it was a serious question all english fans are racist towards us but you dont see the f.a running do you[/quote]All English fans are racist?.........bit racist mate?

Gent''s, congratulations from a Swans fan who does know the difference between actual racism and taking the mick out of  the Welsh/English etc. Jackarmy12 go away quickly. You are embarrassing our club.Saying that, I think some of the more vitriolic anti welsh posters on this thread have more in common with jackarmy12 than they probably realise. Sad stuff really.As for yesterday, well done. Again.I had a bad feeling about this game and it got worse when I heard Leon Britton was out. It proved to be the case. When we got it back to 2-3 I was confident we''d get something but then bad luck for the disallowed goal and totally deflated when Snodgrass scored an excellent free kick.Can''t moan about losing when you don''t play for the first half and end up 0-3 down. You deserved your win. Especially against a team that has proved they can beat us before.As for the alleged racism incident, if he''s found to be guilty he''ll be banned for life and rightly so. We don''t want idiots like that watching our club but please remember it''s one fan out of over twenty thousand. It''s no reflection of Swansea City fans as a whole, we are not a racist club. Unfortunately there''s bound to be some racist people in our crowd, but I''m sure you could say the same for Norwich.All the best for the rest of the season. Apart from Grant Holt. He can go and fall down a hole. A very big hole.

To the original poster and all other Welsh fans, calling you lot sheep sh**gers is not racist, I lived in Wales for a bit and when I went in the pubs the Welsh stopped speaking English and started speaking Welsh, is that not racism of a form? I really dont see how you can excuse making the gestures that were made to Bassong at all as seen on SSN this morning, the guys face should not have been blanked out either!!!

[quote user="jack"]Gent''s, congratulations from a Swans fan who does know the difference between actual racism and taking the mick out of  the Welsh/English etc. Jackarmy12 go away quickly. You are embarrassing our club.Saying that, I think some of the more vitriolic anti welsh posters on this thread have more in common with jackarmy12 than they probably realise. Sad stuff really.As for yesterday, well done. Again.I had a bad feeling about this game and it got worse when I heard Leon Britton was out. It proved to be the case. When we got it back to 2-3 I was confident we''d get something but then bad luck for the disallowed goal and totally deflated when Snodgrass scored an excellent free kick.Can''t moan about losing when you don''t play for the first half and end up 0-3 down. You deserved your win. Especially against a team that has proved they can beat us before.As for the alleged racism incident, if he''s found to be guilty he''ll be banned for life and rightly so. We don''t want idiots like that watching our club but please remember it''s one fan out of over twenty thousand. It''s no reflection of Swansea City fans as a whole, we are not a racist club. Unfortunately there''s bound to be some racist people in our crowd, but I''m sure you could say the same for Norwich.All the best for the rest of the season. Apart from Grant Holt. He can go and fall down a hole. A very big hole.

[/quote]

A calm voice, nice to see!

[quote user="jack"]Gent''s, congratulations from a Swans fan who does know the difference between actual racism and taking the mick out of  the Welsh/English etc. Jackarmy12 go away quickly. You are embarrassing our club.Saying that, I think some of the more vitriolic anti welsh posters on this thread have more in common with jackarmy12 than they probably realise. Sad stuff really.As for yesterday, well done. Again.I had a bad feeling about this game and it got worse when I heard Leon Britton was out. It proved to be the case. When we got it back to 2-3 I was confident we''d get something but then bad luck for the disallowed goal and totally deflated when Snodgrass scored an excellent free kick.Can''t moan about losing when you don''t play for the first half and end up 0-3 down. You deserved your win. Especially against a team that has proved they can beat us before.As for the alleged racism incident, if he''s found to be guilty he''ll be banned for life and rightly so. We don''t want idiots like that watching our club but please remember it''s one fan out of over twenty thousand. It''s no reflection of Swansea City fans as a whole, we are not a racist club. Unfortunately there''s bound to be some racist people in our crowd, but I''m sure you could say the same for Norwich.All the best for the rest of the season. Apart from Grant Holt. He can go and fall down a hole. A very big hole.[/quote]From one with A Welsh surname, hats off to you Jack. We know your friend Jackarmy12 and the guy at the ground yesterday don''t represent the majority of the supporters. As for Grant Holt, well, we f*cking love Grant Holt.

[quote user="jack"]Gent''s, congratulations from a Swans fan who does know the difference between actual racism and taking the mick out of  the Welsh/English etc. Jackarmy12 go away quickly. You are embarrassing our club.

Saying that, I think some of the more vitriolic anti welsh posters on this thread have more in common with jackarmy12 than they probably realise. Sad stuff really.

As for yesterday, well done. Again.

I had a bad feeling about this game and it got worse when I heard Leon Britton was out. It proved to be the case. When we got it back to 2-3 I was confident we''d get something but then bad luck for the disallowed goal and totally deflated when Snodgrass scored an excellent free kick.

Can''t moan about losing when you don''t play for the first half and end up 0-3 down. You deserved your win. Especially against a team that has proved they can beat us before.

As for the alleged racism incident, if he''s found to be guilty he''ll be banned for life and rightly so. We don''t want idiots like that watching our club but please remember it''s one fan out of over twenty thousand. It''s no reflection of Swansea City fans as a whole, we are not a racist club. Unfortunately there''s bound to be some racist people in our crowd, but I''m sure you could say the same for Norwich.

All the best for the rest of the season. Apart from Grant Holt. He can go and fall down a hole. A very big hole.

[/quote]

Good post, every club has morons in the crowd just by law of averages and our club is no different. What is key is how it is dealt with when it happens and everyone seems totally happy that Swansea have acted as quickly as they possibly could on this.

As for the game good match we were missing key players too Tettey, Ruddy and the  regular two centre backs who partner Bassong in Turner and Bennett were missing, so it was always likely we might be a bit fragile after half time. I for one dont begrudge Swansea the plaudits they get and in a way it helps keep the limelight off of us. 

I have to say you dont really see much anti-welsh posts on this forum in general, apart from when a half-wit comes onto another teams forum shouting off, then the usual insults will always get slung. I''m sure it''d be exactly the same on the Swansea forum. Good luck with the rest of the season apart from when we play you at Carrow Road.

[quote user="baldyboy"]To the original poster and all other Welsh fans, calling you lot sheep sh**gers is not racist, I lived in Wales for a bit and when I went in the pubs the Welsh stopped speaking English and started speaking Welsh, is that not racism of a form? I really dont see how you can excuse making the gestures that were made to Bassong at all as seen on SSN this morning, the guys face should not have been blanked out either!!![/quote]You can call me a sheep sh**ger all you like mate, it doesn''t bother me.Where were you living? How did you develop the amazing ability to know what people are saying before you enter a pub? I''d love to do that.If anyone made racially offensive gestures to any black player at my club I would want them banned for life. And charged. I haven''t seen any footage so I''ll reserve my judgement.

If calling Welsh sheep Sh*ggers is racist, then surely calling us ibred is too?It''s discrimination based on location, right? Pot kettle black, my friend.

[quote user="Brendo"]If calling Welsh sheep Sh*ggers is racist, then surely calling us ibred is too?It''s discrimination based on location, right? Pot kettle black, my friend. [/quote]I haven''t called you inbred. I''ve no idea if you are or not. I''d imagine you are not.You and Jackarmy12 would get on very well together. Similar mindset.

I cannot understand the bickering, Swansea are a great team who came up with us, like us lost their manager at short notice but again like us appear to have come out of it for the better. I see both our clubs as a credit to the Premier League we both play entertaining, positive football and are building in the correct manner for a sustained spell in the top tier. Compare the progress our clubs have made to that of the Champions in our promotion year QPR: Massive spending on wages three managers in the Prem, gutless heartless lacklustre football and veiled grumblings from the board that the money has stopped being thrown at the team. Sixteen games without a win this year, scraped through on the final day last year, rubbish and an affront to the league. And what about the dinosaurs who perpetually fail to get relegated for no other reason than there always seem to be three worse teams than them in the league? Villa, Wigan, etc. etc. Twenty teams of the ilk of Norwich and Swansea would make the Premier League a much more refreshing and interesting spectacle than the rather predictable museum piece it has become, I wish Swansea luck this year and will save my bile for Villa on tuesday, they''re far more deserving of my childish abuse.

The really ironic thing here is the fact that we have a lot in common !I went onto the Swans site last night just to reap a few bitter salty tears of joy regarding thier failure to launch and was shocked at how identical the two clubs message boards were.1) MOTD hate us, bet we will only get 5 mins. Fecking Linaker and Lawro, who the feck is Brain Laudrup !!! ( Guys we sympathise deeply here ! )2) Why oh Why do we have goal music... even Wigan have got rid of thier goal music... Did actually make me chuckle....although back to the main point, I do love it when fans call Holty a big fat bastard :DPoints to remmeber for us next year.... when Rat boy comes with the Scouse next year I think we should chant something about him being the new Ronaldo and how awesome he is.... he prob wont even complete a pass.......some players really thrive on a crowds hate for them,

[quote user="morty"][quote user="jackarmy12"]Can i ask one question about your silly side, im not trying to be a c*** right now but this racist allegation your putting towards us, is ok for you to call us sheepsh**gers, etc etc, im sure this is classed a racism??? and what grant holt said last year was basically racism, and im not bitter right now but norwich are the new stoke, rugby side, what the hell was one of your players doing to one of ours when the ball was no where near him he basicall pushed him to the ground, fuck i hate Grant holt with a passion :)[/quote]

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh[:''(][:''(][:''(][/quote]Didn''t you mean:Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......[A]