Sign in to follow this  
jackarmy12

Today from a swansea side

OP, you make interesting point about racism. One thing I do know is that people get offended too easily in this day & age. Football is a pretty tribal game, taunting each others supporters is part of it. What is interesting is that when people come out with NfN jokes most norfolk people laugh at it. If similar accusations were made of any other ethnic subgroup then the words "offended" & racist crop up. Get over it man, so your offended, it doesnt hurt, no one was injured, beaten maimed disfigured. Its just a bit of stupid banter, liven up, smile it aint so bad. We love you really, good game too.

Clearly the OP is actually getting racism and xenephobia confused.And frankly after going away to Swansea in the Championship season and leaving the stadium to shouts of "Fuck off English" and being coined, I really don''t think he has much to be proud of.

I''m sure they''ll be showing those goals from 2 years ago on Match of the Day tonight as they are so very important to this season... oh actually hang on they might. After all Swansea are second only to Barcelona.

• 8 Dec:

Swansea 3-4 Norwich

• 2 Dec:

Norwich 2-1 Sunderland

• 28 Nov:

Southampton 1-1 Norwich

• 24 Nov:

Everton 1-1 Norwich

• 17 Nov:

Norwich 1-0 Man Utd

• 10 Nov:

Reading 0-0 Norwich

• 3 Nov:

Norwich 1-0 Stoke

• 31 Oct:

Norwich 2-1 Tottenham (League Cup}

• 27 Oct:

Aston Villa 1-1 Norwich

• 20 Oct:

Norwich 1-0 Arsenal

Has there ever been a better moment to say.........Don''t drink and post!

By the way, interesting that you think the term sheep sh*gger is even remotely as offensive as the antiquated crap that was obviously directed at Bassong today. Boring and disgusting as it is, it doesn''t quite go hand in hand with the hundred of years of historical oppression, slavery and mistreatment of various coloured races throughout human history. Go to bed and sleep it off.

I would just like to thank this Swansea fan for giving me a good laugh and making our 4-3 win earlier even better.

Also, I feel it''s appropriate to congratulate you on winning the award of ''Most Bitter Opposition Fan Ever'' on the Pinkun messageboard.

[quote user="jackarmy12"]Can i ask one question about your silly side, im not trying to be a c*** right now but this racist allegation your putting towards us, is ok for you to call us sheepsh**gers, etc etc, im sure this is classed a racism??? and what grant holt said last year was basically racism, and im not bitter right now but norwich are the new stoke, rugby side, what the hell was one of your players doing to one of ours when the ball was no where near him he basicall pushed him to the ground, fuck i hate Grant holt with a passion :)[/quote][img]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/sourgrapesaward.jpg[/img]

I think we just have to accept it as an ''occupational harzard'' when these runty little clubs get above themselves.

I''ve no doubt this silly little club will soon sink back to their true level and there''ll be another jumped up one hit wonder shouting the odds at us. This one, being a small club lodging with a bunch of bum sniffers in someone else''s stadium.

I suspect this one will fall away as did Blackpool, Burnley, Hull, Barnsley and Bradford once they''ve had their moment in the sun - and this over excited simpleton will be back to ranting away at the likes of Swindon and Bristol Rovers.

Jesus. Grow up.

The sheepshagger stuff is up there with being called inbreds, as Norwich fans frequently are.

Do any of us bleat about it (pun intended)? No, we laugh it off.

There''s a world of difference between piss taking and the ritual vilification of people whose ancestors were treated appallingly, by people who have barely evolved past the animals they profess black players to be.

Now...go and cry into your pillow, you pathetic little child.

look we shouldn''t reduce this thread to below the belt racist remarks.

''jackarmy12'' is clearly feeling rather sheepish after todays result..... sorry that was ''baaaaaad''

cardiff fans bring a blow up sheep with them to carrow road and sing songs about shagging them... thats how to deal with it, obviously swansea are so far up there own arse they have no sense of humour at all... by the way we now officially totally own swansea they are our bitches to do with as we please [:D]

I think you''re all really mean, the poor Swansea lad is obviously a bit backward & simple which is evident in his inability to form a coherent argument & string a few meaningful sentences together.

In not trying to be a c*** he has actually managed to be so with relative ease & is the most amusing thing I''ve read over the weekend so far.

No, I think he should be left alone . . . . . he is in for a ribbing enough on the school bus in the morning.

[quote user="jackarmy12"]i personally dont like her neither mate :) and no it was a serious question all english fans are racist towards us but you dont see the f.a running do you[/quote]

I have known many fans to call us inbreads , and sheep shaggers. So you may have a case where''s my lawyer ?!

[quote user="jackarmy12"]eat you your words mate http://pitchinvasion.net/blog/2011/05/31/wales-in-the-english-premier-league-a-potted-history-of-a-cross-border-anomaly/Swansea and wrexham and the scum were invited by the "english" to join the english pyramid, and anyway aint it just called the BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE, THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE, and not the ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE OR THE ENGLISH FOOTBALL LEAGUE these days, so dont give me all this shit why do BERWICK play in the scottish league then their an english club??????? my point in this argument in this stupid question??[/quote]And we the English annaxed you in the 1500''s, and majority of you so called Welsh are of English decent and same goes for the low laying Scotts!

Stick to posting on the planet swans forum about how you are going to sign David villa in january. You were beaten by the better team again as you were twice last season. I look forward to us taking another 3 points of you in the return match.

If I was this Swansea fan I wouldnt class the racist guy as "One of our fans" he isnt.. he is an individual who has no place in Swansea or any football stadium..!

The racist allegation isnt against Swansea, Norwich, football fans, etc.. it is against one idiot who gatecrashed a good game.

OTBC