Sign in to follow this  
jackarmy12

Today from a swansea side

Can i ask one question about your silly side, im not trying to be a c*** right now but this racist allegation your putting towards us, is ok for you to call us sheepsh**gers, etc etc, im sure this is classed a racism??? and what grant holt said last year was basically racism, and im not bitter right now but norwich are the new stoke, rugby side, what the hell was one of your players doing to one of ours when the ball was no where near him he basicall pushed him to the ground, fuck i hate Grant holt with a passion :)

[quote user="jackarmy12"]Can i ask one question about your silly side, im not trying to be a c*** right now but this racist allegation your putting towards us, is ok for you to call us sheepsh**gers, etc etc, im sure this is classed a racism??? and what grant holt said last year was basically racism, and im not bitter right now but norwich are the new stoke, rugby side, what the hell was one of your players doing to one of ours when the ball was no where near him he basicall pushed him to the ground, fuck i hate Grant holt with a passion :)[/quote]''Grapes sour'' - re-arrange into a well known phrase or saying!

Sorry, but you didn''t manage to not be a c***. You''re comments are all over the place and yet never in any one place so I''m not even sure what you''re asking about.

Oh yah, I hate Catherine Zeta Jones so that makes us even.

i personally dont like her neither mate :) and no it was a serious question all english fans are racist towards us but you dont see the f.a running do you

[quote user="jackarmy12"]Can i ask one question about your silly side, im not trying to be a c*** right now but this racist allegation your putting towards us, is ok for you to call us sheepsh**gers, etc etc, im sure this is classed a racism??? and what grant holt said last year was basically racism, and im not bitter right now but norwich are the new stoke, rugby side, what the hell was one of your players doing to one of ours when the ball was no where near him he basicall pushed him to the ground, fuck i hate Grant holt with a passion :)
[/quote]

That might explain why English doesn''t appear to be your first language

No-one is putting any allegation against you. If you get your facts right you will have noticed that its your own club that has checked CCTV and informed the police. As for a rugby club, you were out-classed for a good deal of the first half. ...So what does that say about your team? And you are a decent footballing side. I like watching Swansea. Glad you hate Holty....shows he is doing his job right. A lot of teams don''t like him either so you''re in good company.

That''s strange because Grant Holt clearly loves Swansea.

Racists condemn themselves and you like to call yourselves sheep shaggers.

Norwich and Swansea have served up some brilliant matches in recent times. Okay, you may not have appreciated that, always being on the losing side, but great games of football they have been.

I was delighted when the Swans beat Arsenal last week and like to see the likes of us and West Brom affecting the perceived natural order.

But, the biggest thing for me today was the Swansea fans lack of knowledge leaving the ground when their team was pressing for the biggest comeback since Lazarus. As Norwich fans we never take anything for granted.

And don''t worry, the media loves you, for some reason.

I have absolutely no problem with people from West England. And I`m quite sure that their sheep worrying prowess is no better or worse than any where else in country.

We call you sheepsh&ggers, you call us carrot crunchers etc, it''s all just banter.

What isn''t banter is what was done to Seb Bassong which is why an arrest has been made.

You boys also need to understand one thing about Grant Holt - he loves being a wind-up merchant. You lot goading him just makes him try that much harder. By my count he scored one, assisted another and won the free-kick that Snodgrass scored from.

Thanks for the 9 points over the last year and a bit. All those media pundits who love you boys must be so disappointed to see us give you another beating. Ho hum.

I find the Rugby side accusation particularly amusing, they repeatedly man handled Hoolahan, and did similar to other players at time. During the game I thought the Swansea players must be thinking we''re playing Rugby.

[quote user="jackarmy12"]Can i ask one question about your silly side, im not trying to be a c*** right now but this racist allegation your putting towards us, is ok for you to call us sheepsh**gers, etc etc, im sure this is classed a racism??? and what grant holt said last year was basically racism, and im not bitter right now but norwich are the new stoke, rugby side, what the hell was one of your players doing to one of ours when the ball was no where near him he basicall pushed him to the ground, fuck i hate Grant holt with a passion :)[/quote]

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh[:''(][:''(][:''(]

[quote user="jackarmy12"]Can i ask one question about your silly side, im not trying to be a c*** right now but this racist allegation your putting towards us, is ok for you to call us sheepsh**gers, etc etc, im sure this is classed a racism??? and what grant holt said last year was basically racism, and im not bitter right now but norwich are the new stoke, rugby side, what the hell was one of your players doing to one of ours when the ball was no where near him he basicall pushed him to the ground, fuck i hate Grant holt with a passion :)[/quote]I don''t think anyone has said "Swansea City are racist."  An individual was caught making racist gestures, has been arrested, and will be prosecuted.  If you think that affects your whole club then maybe you know something we don''t.

[quote user="jackarmy12"]Can i ask one question about your silly side, im not trying to be a c*** right now but this racist allegation your putting towards us, is ok for you to call us sheepsh**gers, etc etc, im sure this is classed a racism??? and what grant holt said last year was basically racism, and im not bitter right now but norwich are the new stoke, rugby side, what the hell was one of your players doing to one of ours when the ball was no where near him he basicall pushed him to the ground, fuck i hate Grant holt with a passion :)
[/quote]

ok, firstly; lol (not only your bitterness, but also our fans were calling you sheep shag*ers)

secondly, if you have watched norwich at all this season then you would certainly see that we are nothing like stoke, for example, if you look on MOTD just last week, they specifically pointed out our good passing football for pilkingtons goal.

you are bitter.

A section of your supporters have just been identified as racists.

Call me racist (wrongly), but i don''t think swansea should be in this league, not because they''re not a good side, but because they are welsh team in an english league (the same goes for cardiff and the numerous others).

If you had holt on your team, you would love him and i would hate him

[quote user="jackarmy12"]i personally dont like her neither mate :) and no it was a serious question all english fans are racist towards us but you dont see the f.a running do you[/quote]

Ok that''s fair enough but I''m pretty certain the Welsh aren''t too friendly towards the English so it goes both ways, and most of it is harmless, humorous banter.

As for rugby, there are likely fans from a few sides we''ve played recently who may feel the same way. But not the refs. We''re not getting carded, so the style is acceptable. I know the Reading manager seemed bothered his side wasn''t getting free kicks each time our guys tackled his, leaving them in apparent agony, twisting and contorted on the grass.

I like watching Swansea play, too. Not so much last season when it was 25 passes but not in the final 3rd, but this season for sure.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

[quote user="jackarmy12"]i personally dont like her neither mate :) and no it was a serious question all english fans are racist towards us but you dont see the f.a running do you
[/quote]

Ok that''s fair enough but I''m pretty certain the Welsh aren''t too friendly towards the English so it goes both ways, and most of it is harmless, humorous banter.

As for rugby, there are likely fans from a few sides we''ve played recently who may feel the same way. But not the refs. We''re not getting carded, so the style is acceptable. I know the Reading manager seemed bothered his side wasn''t getting free kicks each time our guys tackled his, leaving them in apparent agony, twisting and contorted on the grass.

I like watching Swansea play, too. Not so much last season when it was 25 passes but not in the final 3rd, but this season for sure.

[/quote]

enjoy your current moment in the sunshine Swansea because before long Platini will get wise to this little loophole and force you to play in your own country''s league (with your mates in your capital city up the road) and you wont have to suffer these horrible chants from the nasty English.   Lets see how big a club you are when you''re playing Airbus UK and Afan Lido every week?

What is this clown on about? Rugby side? I hope your not referring to our football as we played some excellent stuff in the 1st half.

Why come on here spouting off about Holt when you know you were beat fair and square by the better team. We were the better side and deserved 3 points.

OTBC NMTD

[quote user="jackarmy12"]Can i ask one question about your silly side, im not trying to be a c*** right now but this racist allegation your putting towards us, is ok for you to call us sheepsh**gers, etc etc, im sure this is classed a racism??? and what grant holt said last year was basically racism, and im not bitter right now but norwich are the new stoke, rugby side, what the hell was one of your players doing to one of ours when the ball was no where near him he basicall pushed him to the ground, fuck i hate Grant holt with a passion :)[/quote]Its not the first time Swansea fans have been guilty of racist actions is it? They done it at Ipswich two years ago and didn''t some guy get caught doing racist gestures against Chelsea was it? A few games ago. Swansea have got a bit of a reputation for this unfortunately.As for the sheep shag*ers thing then if that''s ''racist'' then every club in England''s racist.

eat you your words mate http://pitchinvasion.net/blog/2011/05/31/wales-in-the-english-premier-league-a-potted-history-of-a-cross-border-anomaly/Swansea and wrexham and the scum were invited by the "english" to join the english pyramid, and anyway aint it just called the BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE, THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE, and not the ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE OR THE ENGLISH FOOTBALL LEAGUE these days, so dont give me all this shit why do BERWICK play in the scottish league then their an english club??????? my point in this argument in this stupid question??

LMAO since when did Swansea become this "Great Passing side" We beat you every year because we are a pass the ball around. You are the mini metro comapred to our Austin Martin.

[quote user="jackarmy12"]Can i ask one question about your silly side, im not trying to be a c*** right now but this racist allegation your putting towards us, is ok for you to call us sheepsh**gers, etc etc, im sure this is classed a racism??? and what grant holt said last year was basically racism, and im not bitter right now but norwich are the new stoke, rugby side, what the hell was one of your players doing to one of ours when the ball was no where near him he basicall pushed him to the ground, fuck i hate Grant holt with a passion :)[/quote]I''ve used Google to translate this, although it take sometime to locate your particular version of Welsh, & I''m glad to hear that you agree that we are a fantastic team & that our win today was fully deserved. As for being a Rugby team, then I think we, being English, are better judges on the subject than you are. After all, it was us, the English, who beat the All Blacks last week while your miserable lot were losing for for the umpteenth time on the trot & dropping into the 3rd level of World rankings.Grant Holt is 10 times the player that Michu is, or ever will be, and all Swansea fans would love to have him in their team - the only reason why you hate him so much is because he''s so damned good & he doesn''t play for you. Next season we will still have GH while "golden bo**ocks" Michu will stick 2 fingers up to Swansea when he signs for a bigger, more fashionable Club, like Wigan.   And I''m sorry if one of our players had the audacity to push one of your players to the ground "when the ball was nowhere near him" - it''s such an awful shame what goes on on football pitches, isn''t it[img]http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/64650000/jpg/_64650810_grant_holt_getty.jpg[/img]

[quote user="jackarmy12"]eat you your words mate http://pitchinvasion.net/blog/2011/05/31/wales-in-the-english-premier-league-a-potted-history-of-a-cross-border-anomaly/
Swansea and wrexham and the scum were invited by the "english" to join the english pyramid, and anyway aint it just called the BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE, THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE, and not the ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE OR THE ENGLISH FOOTBALL LEAGUE these days, so dont give me all this shit why do BERWICK play in the scottish league then their an english club??????? my point in this argument in this stupid question??
[/quote]

well it''s not the f*****g Mexican league is it?!?!?

There is a stark difference between making racial gestures and using language which targets an individuals race to making comments about sheep shagging.For instance, a persons race isn''t a choice. It is merely the colour of their skin and how anyone in modern society can think it acceptable to single someone out for discrimination based on that deserves everything they get.The decision to enjoy the company of animals on the other hand is a concious one. Yes it may be a practice handed down through the generations, but ultimately it is a choice made by the individual, and a questionable one at that. Football crowds chanting things relating to this choice could hardly be regarded as "racist". It is merely a stereotype. Very much like we Norfolk types all enjoy keeping things in the family, allegedly.It is very concerning that more and more incidents appear to be occurring, perhaps a case of knuckle draggers trying to out do each other, without truly understanding the implications. However, it is heartening to see the majority condemning those who are guilty and bringing it to the attention of the appropriate parties. Hopefully the message will get through eventually.

On a different note, it is amusing the see the level of bitterness coming from Wales. Perhaps a case of believing the hype...