Sign in to follow this  
Surfer

Score predictions for Swansea / this weekend

Would love to be wrong, but feel this weekend we are going to see our recent unbeaten run come to an end.

Swansea 2 - 0 City

As for the others ( all results predicted on Nov 24 )

H Arsenal v West Brom ( 3-0 )

H Villa v Stoke ( 1-0 )

H Soton v Reading ( 2-1 )

D Sunderland v Chelsea ( 1 - 1 )

A Wigan v QPR ( 1 - 2 )

H Everton v Spurs ( 2 - 0 )

H Man C v Man U ( 2 - 0 )

A W.Ham v L''pool ( 1 - 2 )

Let''s see if that''s better than last weekends 50% ... :-)

This one is going to be challenging. That being said, I reckon we will either draw or a late winner.

We won there last season.

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Swansea 4 Norwich 0[/quote]

Wouldn''t have had you down as the type of bloke to predict us a loss, Highland

My prediction - a sensational happy clapping 3-1 to us

I think we are going to go smash them and give them a real masterclass in passing. I''m so fed up listening to all the praise they get every week while we get overlooked.

3-1 to us and Holt to bag a brace. Michu to limp off early after massive tackle by Johnson.

I still don''t think Swansea have a Plan B, so if we can get in their faces and pressure them like we did last year I see us getting a point or even nicking a win.

If we can hold them to lose only 2-0, we shall have done well. They attack with pace, and we are vulnerable to it.

I would love to keep the unbeaten run going, but I can''t see it, sorry.

[quote user="Beauseant"]I still don''t think Swansea have a Plan B, so if we can get in their faces and pressure them like we did last year I see us getting a point or even nicking a win.[/quote]

Swansea caught Arsenal out when they had a bad day at the office, key players out, Swansea are no better than us, I''m going 2-0 to us

All Swansea have to do is turn up!   On a big high after beating Arsenal and everyone saying how wonderful they are it''s a foregone conclusion innit?

Norwich to win 0-3!!!

I think we are going to give them a right ramming. 2 from Holt, 1 from Garrido. Only so long before the Horse shows the Sheep who deserves to be highest in the league stable

Swansea have been a bit more of a counter attacking team this season than last. We defend a bit deeper than most teams and keep our shape well.

So I can see us frustrating them and then nicking a late winner through Stephen Whitaker.

Very tough game although in a funny way i''m happier going into it with them having won last weekend than had they lost. We''ve seen many times how an apparently "winnable" (as they will regard our game) fixture at home can become a huge anti climax after a decent run or a big result.

Last season Lambert had their number and we defended high up the pitch and got in their faces. This season i can see us getting men behind the ball and looking to hit them on the break or with set pieces so will be interesting to see if it works as well. They have also changed their style slightly and I understand are a bit more direct. Personally i think we should be starting E Bennett in this one to give us a bit more pace on the break.

D Swansea - Norwich (2-2)
H Arsenal v West Brom ( 1-0 ) 
A Villa v Stoke ( 0-2 ) 
D Soton v Reading ( 3-3 ) 
A Sunderland v Chelsea ( 0 - 4 ) 
H Wigan v QPR ( 2 - 1 ) 
D Everton v Spurs ( 2 - 2 ) 
A Man C v Man U ( 2 - 3 ) 
H W.Ham v L''pool ( 1 - 0 )

ManU to get a hold at top of table.
QPR to all but relegate themselves.
Soton & Reading to stay down bottom with Villa.
Chelsea to come back firing at Sunderland (who can''t score)

1-2 (away win)As mentioned earlier in the thread, Swansea suffer in games where the opposition get after them. Set pieces will be important for us. No surprise they lost to Stoke and Everton. Both robust. physical, hard working teams.

Do well to get any sort of result here. Im hoping for a 1-1 or possibly a 2-2 as there always seems to be a few goals when we play Swansea.

am anticipating a 2-0 defeat to end our unbeaten run..............but hoping that the reverse psychology theory succeeds as we kick their ass!

[quote user="Grantham Canary"][quote user="Highland Canary"]Swansea 4 Norwich 0[/quote]

WOW EVER THE OPTIMIST BINNER[/quote]

Its in the Scottish psychology, I think.  Thinking the worst about something, the better you will feel when it doesn''t happen.   

Emotional race, the Scots...............

Afternoon boys and girls if any. I just thought I would give you an update Henandez and Routledge our two pacey wingers were out at Arsenal and they are back this weekend. Laudrup played Michu up front Henandez just behind him Dyer and Routledge on the wings at West Brom, this resulted in a very quick attack and we played better against West Brom than Arsenal. I can see up winning lost one in 9 and that was against Man City at their place. Good luck for the trip if your coming and beat of luck for the rest of the season except when you play us.

Why all the doubts. On form (last 8 PL games) we''ve been doing better than them.We''ve accumulated one more point & we have a better goal difference.They''ve lost during that run & we haven''tThey might be at home & higher in the League but to counteract that we have got a better record versus Top Half clubs than we have against Bottom Half clubs (12 points v 7 points)I can see a draw at worst but I see no reason why we can''t win.Perhaps too many people are starting to believe the general Swansea hysteria around at the moment.

[quote user="The Clash"]Loves Laudrup i hear but I think he got lost at Gatwick and thought he was heading to Chelski[/quote]

Fair play.

Think alot of your lot think you''l win comfortably but im betting we''l bring you back down to earth. 2-2

Laudrup is different to Rodgers and Chris is a manager who I think alot of what ever happens along as we both stay up I dont care.

If Norwich get a win at Swansea it will be as big a result as the wins against Man U and Arsenal.

Swans are absolutely flying, winning games and winning well and I felt a couple of Norwich players were looking fatigued during the Sunderland game - hopefully a week off will have given them time to recover a bit. This Swansea team is a very different affair to the one last season with the main 3 or 4 guys either sold or not playing but still have that ability to maintain possession and frustrate opponents. Tettey and Johnson will have to cover a lot of ground on Saturday to the Swansea danger men quiet.

[quote user="The Clash"]Laudrup is different to Rodgers and Chris is a manager who I think alot of what ever happens along as we both stay up I dont care.[/quote]

Hear that bro!