Sign in to follow this  
LinkNR9

Delia's upset a lot of people tonight!

I see what everyone is saying.  She loves the Club, she has ploughed money etc. into the Club, but having just seen it on the TV, its very embarrassing.  She didn''t look like she was encouraging the fans, she looked very hostile. I couldn''t hear what she was saying last night at the ground as the microphone seemed to cut out.  It did look bad on TV

It wasn''t the fans'' fault Man City levelled the game

[quote]Delia loves the club and must be cringing with embarrassment today at all the fuss. Her comments were clearly made in an emotional moment and were an attempt to get the crowd rocking. She''s given so ...[/quote]

Get behind her on Saturday, not the way I''m feeling about her today, sorry

P.S. Could the two Delia threads perhaps be amalgamated , lovely moderators?

Delia, you''re a fool
Delia, Delia, you''re a fool.

Sung in a rather light hearted jokey manner should work well on Saturday. Might counter the vindictive songs that will be hurled our way by Chelski.

I agree with with Delia did ...

I sit in the Middle of the Jarrold Stand .. unfortually .. i could only just hear the Barclay Stand sing and Nothing from the N & P stand ..

I''m sorry to say it!! BUT ... I felt like I was at AWAY match .. i could only hear the away fans sing more.. When did OUR singing stop ... as soon as our 2nd goal went in !!

Well Done ... Saint Delia !!