Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 17

Gotta go with Kathy''s brilliant spot this week and a win for Ludogorets in Bulgaria.

Ludogorets have a 6 from 6 record at home and Montana have yet to win away from home in 6 attempts(drawing 2).

As Kathy says the odds are pretty abysmal with Bet365 quoting  Ludogorets at 1/33, Montana at 33/1 and the draw at 14/1.

Good Luck GH and all PUPs

MC

League One where Bournemouth (3-3-4-16-21), resurgent with the return of Eddie Howe, travel to lowly Scunthorpe whose home form is abysmal (1-3-6-10-21). Bournemouth are unbeaten in their last nine games.Scunthorpe v Bournemouth.......Away win. Good luck Graham. [Y]

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Monaco odds are up at bet365... 2/7. I''ll keep the pick.[/quote]

Yes things are looking up Justin. Bulgaria''s there too with quite a few more. No Welsh Cup yet though.

I''ve found another option Graham. In Macedonia where it''s top v 2nd bottom. Vardar who are W7 D1 L0 F24 A5 at home against Sileks who are W0 D1 L7 F3 A12 away.

Vardar            v            Sileks            Home Win

Good luck buddy[Y]

Good Evening one and all - picks from the Mears household this week are:

MMMK - ATHLETICO MADRID -v- Deportivo HOME WIN

MM - FC PORTO -v- Moreirense HOME WIN

Good Luck Graham and all our PUPs :)

I''m also going for a home win for Atletico Madrid v. Deportivo.

Atletico Madrid are W7 D0 L0 F21 A6 at home and Deportivo are W0 D4 L3 F11 A18 away.

Good Luck, Graham!

Thanks for all the picks everybody.  I''ve spent this evening weighing up the merits of each pick and to pick only six - despite the fact it''s a difficult week in all honesty - is always a difficult task.  So thanks for everybody who has spent their time scouring Europe''s fixture lists.Here, then, are my final six (drum roll):Augsburg v Bayern MunichLeicester v Barnsley (also my pick)Malaga v GranadaWrexham v NuneatonScunthorpe v BournemouthAtletico Madrid v DeportivoThe only one I am unsure about is Bournemouth but I think that has the best odds of any of the picks offered (actually, except from Doncaster, I''ve just discovered - but Swindon are a bit too unpredictable for my liking) and given both sides'' respective form I feel it''s worth the risk (then again, we usually find it''s the seemingly nailed-on picks that let the side down anyway...).  The others look fairly ''safe'' but then again the most important thing is winning first and foremost so if they all come in then fantastic, and every penny helps.  And to be honest I could make a case for including the majority of the picks suggested this week in my final six.Once again, a big thanks for everybody''s help, it''s been great and I''ve enjoyed putting my selection together.  Big thanks to Nutty for his continued commitment to running this thread and to everybody who takes part and to those who have also donated to keep it going.  It''s been the only genuinely worthwhile part of the forum for a long time now.  A big special thanks to those who give me unrelenting abuse for my alcoholism and love of Chicago''s - honestly it''s such a bright spot in my otherwise humdrum existence [:D]  But I know you love me really and I wouldn''t be without it [;)]Here''s hoping for another win, and a win for Norwich too of course...

Thank you Graham. These deserved a drum roll - Terrific six and what a bet! Of course we need the luck as always but these are so well worked out with a great potential return. I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential return is an exciting £91.44. Here are the details : -

Bayern Munich

1/4

2:30 Sat

Mister, Swindon, Jed

Leicester

4/11

3pm Sat

Snake, Hughesy, Jellytot, Graham

Malaga

4/9

5pm Sat

jb

Wrexham

4/9

3pm Sat

Wazzy, Chelle

Bournemouth

Evs

3pm Sat

Lapp

Atletico Madrid

2/7

6pm Sun

MearKat, Cosmic

Best of luck Graham and all you PUPs. [Y][:)][B]

Sorry for the late shout, Athletico to win at home vs Deportivo for me, thanks and good luck to all.

Picks look great Graham. Apologies for being late, but Malaga for me please Nutty.I have a good feeling about this week. [:)]

Leicester City vs Barnsley - Home win.

Good luck Graham and all fellow PUP''s

Avoiding ''Barstewarding Scotland'' like the plague and sorry this is stupidly late -

Porto vs Moreirense - Home win

Goddluck everyone, the very best of luck Humphers[:)][Y]

Argh late again! Good luck this week Graham. I''m going for:

Chelsea to beat Sunderland

Good luck Graham and all you Pups.

How unlucky was that Graham! You got the even money shot with Bournemout. Wrexham and Munich won comfortably and the most picked game of your six let us down. Gutted for you buddy but the City win will cheer us up and give you the excuse you need to.....

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][;)]

Gutted!  As usual, it''s the one that seems most nailed-on that lets the side down.  Well chuffed to get Bournemouth in the bag, Wrexham and Munich were easy wins and Malaga are 2-0 up after an hour.Never mind, it was fun making the selections this week and Norwich getting an excellent win softens the blow somewhat.

Unlucky again us PUP''s!!I know its late, but can I have Fulham to beat Newcastle?ta

Tough week. My unbeaten run is over as well. I t was nice while it lasted. We need a PUPS win soon... its beginning to feel like prior years again... we need the win every few weeks streak to begin again.

Unlucky Graham[:(]. You''re not doing too bad here though: http://www.ncisa.co.uk/pups_league-50.php 

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Kathy "]Unlucky Graham[:(]. You''re not doing too bad here though: http://www.ncisa.co.uk/pups_league-50.php [/quote]

I see Chelle''s still leading the way[;)]

http://www.ncisa.co.uk/pups_league-50.php

Did you take the boat out this weekend Kathy[:^)][au]

I really pushed the boat out this weekend [:$]

[/quote]