Sign in to follow this  
Dodge

Mexican Wave for Rob Butler

After hearing Mr everyone is entitled to their own opinion as long as I agree Rob Butler.having another moan this morning, this time about the Mexican wave last night at Carrow Road, and despite not being over keen myself . Think might good to push for a Mexican wave Saturday just to cheer him up !.

You never know it may even hype up some of the moaners!

Me and three other lads started that wave in the lower Barclay, was a good one.

Let''s do it again to piss off Mr Butler

BW - please do not.

we have the p**s taken out of us by away fans for the cringng 321 before the game, please do not give more ammo during it.

Lil'' old Norwich, 
3!
2!
1!
KICK IT OFF, THROW IT IN!
Yaaay! A goal! In case you missed it, let''s have a lil'' bit of music to cheer along to!
N''awwhh, aren''t we such a nice little club :] Invite you friends and family along, it''s such a great atmosphere!

If thats how you think then I feel very very sorry for you. Its just stupid.

Its a countdown and some goal music, if you dislike it so much go support another club. Who is really that bothered?

Wow, the amount of pure ignorance and idiocy is astounding on this forum.

I was talking about the mexican wave...I thought that was pretty clear given the title and thread...

Yeah, you now look very silly.

No one said you weren''t talking about Mexican wave, no one got that wrong. The second reply after yours says the countdown before otbc is already cringe, don''t add to it (referring to the Mexican wave). And then me and stig go off on that tangent. Quite simple, and quite funny you''ve called us all idiots and ignorant when it''s in fact you who has not read the posts correctly.

Oh dear, I have made an unfortunate error.

I thought seat124 was referring to the 321 before the games but was instead saying that the mexican wave is an embarresment.

I stand here as a fool

Aren''t I always offensive and attacking?

I have to fill my weekly quota of upsetting posters, been a few days since someone had a go at me, I''m feeling left out.

(P.S, that was sarcastic, and yes it was a bit offensive and attacking, I''m sorry, in a funny mood/had a couple, should probably go to sleep :P)

"Aren''t I always offensive and attacking?

I have to fill my weekly quota of upsetting posters, been a few days since someone had a go at me, I''m feeling left out"

See? Now you know how wiz feels on a bad day.

I''m kidding, I bloody enjoy the time I get at Carrow Road. I''ve even gone as far as to get Samba De Jeniro on my phone. Let other''s think what they will.

The problem with you Stig, is I don''t know when your serious or not.

You seem to post very positive, and very negative things. And you don''t put any smilies in to tell me your not serious :P

For Rob Butler[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/zdbxcfbcx.gif[/IMG]