Sign in to follow this  
3pmkickoff

Deano off to Manchester in summer

Off to pick up the rest of his clothes and his electric toothbrush

Sorry for the post but it''s almost as stupid as people saying Deano will be going to Man City in the summer

Why so stupid?  If Deano were to leave in the summer it would be for a Premiership club.  I doubt it would be for Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool or Newcastle.  All have big bucks.  I doubt it would be one of the 3 promoted clubs as he could do better.  That leaves established Prem clubs like Charlton, Spurs, Villa, Everton and oh, Man City.  It''s clear Keegan is a fan.  It''s a perfectly reasonable suggestion

Why don''t people just shut up about him leaving. It will make quite a few people question the board and we know how irritating that gets.

E.g. Do this board want us to get promoted. We''ve not been in such a good position for years and if we sign Huckerby we''re good bets to go up.

or

Why haven''t we signed a quality striker yet? We have been leaking goals all season and we had a month to buy or loan someone. This board obviously couldn''t give a toss!

I''m not saying I want him to leave at all.  He''s a superb player and I want him here for as long as he wants to stay (forever hopefully!) But I''m just saying that him going to Man City is not such a ridiculous idea. 

Someone else been at the ''loopy joose''? 

Just seen Keegan and Ashton holding hands, skipping into the terminal at Norwich Airport.

Closely followed by Huckerby, who was carrying Deano''s luggage........... ;~)

He has only been here for 2 months and has just moved into his own house so why the hell would he want to leave. He knew when he signed that there was a possibility that we may go down and he surely wouldn''t have bothered if he wasn''t prepared to play in the chumpionship. I know contracts don''t mean that much but he signed for 3.5 years with an option for a fourth and if anyone wanted him they would have to pay silly money to get him. My feeling is that he is very level headed and will not be in any hurry to leave as age is on his side. Hopefully he may meet a norfolk girl and stay for life.

I really cannot see Deano go until at least at the nd of next season, and thats IF we don''t get promoted if we go down this season. He will have known that we were good bets to go down and he still signed for us. What does that tell you??? He along with the others at the club know that if we go down we have a great chance of coming straight back up, and he''ll want to be a part of that. With him in the team we''ll have a terrific chance, and he''s only just got himself settled in, why would he move again??

Trust me, he''ll be here for next season and probably even beyond that if no BIG team comes in for him, and i can''t see Fergie or Arsene or Jose coming in for him when they canbuy proven world class players.