Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Could Pearce's praise of Carrow Road lead to...

permanent residency of the England under 21s?its not the first time Pearce has praised the club and the facilities.I would expect if the under 21''s were to look for a permanent home it would be much easier to find somewhere close to London but far enough off the "Beaten track" that the media scrutiny wouldn’t be as intense... they could train inside at Colney where as at london grounds may not have this option.Would this enable the club to benefit from FA funding for future expansion of the training facilities or use of St George''s park?

[quote user="Canariesworld"]When he is questioned constantly about the place by our local press he hardly going to say he hates carrow road is he.[/quote]why not?"i dont think the facilities are currently up to what we are looking for".simple comment if he was to make it.

I''m sure he does like his side playing at carrow road but equally i''m sure he makes similar comments everywhere they play. He talks about their good record at CR but they don''t actually lose many home games anywhere.

I doubt he gets much of a say where they play it will mainly be political decisions made by the FA.

During his playing days Pearce was one of my footy idols. I''d have him here every week if we were to ever part company with Hughton.

if CH goes getting pearce would be a truly woeful choice.

Back on to thread topic, why would the U21''s need a traing home when they have just opened st georges park? Isnt that meant to be the home for the training of all the england teams?

I woke up in a daze on Friday morning and saw Stuart Pearce doing an interview on SSN at Carrow Road, it was very reminscent of a nightmare I had when we were hunting for a new manager.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]I don''t dislike him I just think his teams don''t seem to score enough. Especially true when he was at Man City.[/quote]

Neither do we at the moment :(