Sign in to follow this  
flecky76

David Chick

For those withbabgood memory of ex NCFC youths, you may remember one called David Chick, who played for England Schoolboys and represented NCFC many times for the reserves during Worthingtons reign.

Unfortunately, due to injuries, Chick never actually made it to the first team and eventually departed around 2005.

Upon surfing the net, I''ve found that he''s now playing for an Australian 2nd division side! There must be a really good story there somewhere as to how a Norfolk bred youngster ended up there.

I''ve put a link to the team that heirs playing for, Hume City. I really just wanted to point this out to everyone as I cannot recallnseeingthis mentioned anywhere.

http://humecityfc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=260%3Anumber10&catid=1%3Ateams&Itemid=41

Interesting post. I would however add that it is more down to his attitude than injuries that he has ended up where he is though.

Yea the gut had real promise... A spat of injuries left him surplus to requirements, if it wasn''t for the clubs rise to top flight I think David would of had a great chance of a run in the team.Lovely left foot and a great reader of the game... If my memory stands correctly.