Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Disgraceful Scenes as England Under 21s Go Through

England score with virtually the last kick of the game to win 1-0 on the night, and then it ends with a mass brawl. England players and officials punched and kicked by the Serbians.

Shocking.

ooops... I thought you were talking about the carrow road game.

Yeah, just saw this. Disgraceful, we should compensate the serbians for this.

Upon closer inspection, it appears there were a few racist tw@ts in the ground starting the trouble.

Disregard my previous two comments

FIFA need to kick these @rseholes out of several competitions to show them that this sort of behaviour by their fans and players is unacceptable.

Stuart Pearce was superb, concentrating on the football and what a magnificent achievement this was by his squad. It was a disgrace to witness Steve Wigley (number 2 to Pearce) getting blatantly kicked by officials and players on leaving the pitch. Several of the Serbs were totally out of control at the end, lashing out at the England players. The crowd was also a disgrace racially abusing the English players. Danny Rose got sent off for hoofing the ball into the crowd after the final whistle, but the Ref was absolutely useless all game, if he (as he should) puts all of the details into his report Rose should have the red card recinded and the Serbs severely punished.

Here''s a link of what happened.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/connor-wickhams-goal-danny-roses-red-card-brawl-amid-racist-claims-england-u21-v-serbia-u21/

Absolutely disgraceful and diabolical behaviour for any sporting event......The authorities should come down severely on those responsible.....There''s sufficient footage, witnesses and visual evidence to charge and convict those who are responsible for that disgusting spectacle.

A fine would be insufficient.....charges need to be brought - and if those in the international football hierarchy don''t come down ruthlessly on those instigators and perpertrators, then they don''t deserve to hold the responsibility or position on which they sit.......and should lose their jobs.

Blatter and his cronies, will more than likely apportion blame to the England U21s...... 

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

A fine would be insufficient.....charges need to be brought - and if those in the international football hierarchy don''t come down ruthlessly on those instigators and perpertrators, then they don''t deserve to hold the responsibility or position on which they sit.......and should lose their jobs.

[/quote]Agreed. What do you think the chances are of any real action being taken against the Serbian FA though? There seems to be a distinct lack of leadership affecting the governing bodies of all manner of sports at the moment and UEFA (this has nothing to do with Blatter) are no different. If banning Serbia has the potential to cost UEFA money then the whole thing will be swept under the carpet. I''ve been reading plenty about Lance Armstrong and the UCI over the last week and that proves just what you can get away with if you are valuable enough to your sport. Serbia aren''t such a big name in football but UEFA won''t want to upset them if there is the potential to make money there in the future. A few thousand quid fine and a slap on the wrist and that will be it.

I was horrified by some of those scenes, and that poor old Danny Rose getting sent off for showing frustration while the Serbians were slapping and punching our players and coaching staff?  I''d give them all home internationals behind closed doors for the next qualifying campaign.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Agreed. What do you think the chances are of any real action being taken against the Serbian FA though? There seems to be a distinct lack of leadership affecting the governing bodies of all manner of sports at the moment and UEFA (this has nothing to do with Blatter) are no different. If banning Serbia has the potential to cost UEFA money then the whole thing will be swept under the carpet. I''ve been reading plenty about Lance Armstrong and the UCI over the last week and that proves just what you can get away with if you are valuable enough to your sport. Serbia aren''t such a big name in football but UEFA won''t want to upset them if there is the potential to make money there in the future. A few thousand quid fine and a slap on the wrist and that will be it.
[/quote]

UEFA.....FIFA.....THE FA......They''re all a bunch of gonads.....

These facist nazi bastards seem to be above the law, if 1 england fan did a nazi salute we would be banned for 5 years yet some of the games involving the balkan countries are like a nuremburg rally, it goes beyond sport its ingrained in them ,though what the fu(K makes them feel so racially superior i will never know... otbc

[quote user="lake district canary"]Thanks for the link, what a farce, although  I suppose the only really surprising thing there was Connor Wickham scoring a goal.........................

[/quote]

TBF he couldn''t exactly miss - unchallenged, 2 yards out, no keeper and an open goal - but there again he is a binner.

[quote user="Wiz"]Haven''t Serbia been warned before by FIFA over their racist behaviour?[/quote]

I think it was mentioned on the tele box tonight that they have been fined £16000 before...

What a joke.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

I think it was mentioned on the tele box tonight that they have been fined £16000 before...

What a joke.

[/quote]Good job none of their players exposed any underwear to reveal the name of a well known bookmaker. Then they would have been in real trouble [:|]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/euro-2012/9339202/Nicklas-Bendtners-80000-fine-for-sponsored-underwear-exposes-Uefas-skewed-priorities.html

If the last leg was at Carrow Road and England lost we would have accepted it. If English fans behaved like this we would be banned for years. FIFA you are a joke!

[quote user="Rustyboy"] If English fans behaved like this we would be banned for years. FIFA you are a joke![/quote]As much as I expect any response from FIFA/UEFA to be pathetic the idea that they would treat English fans any differently is a nonsense. English football fans make FIFA/UEFA an absolute fortune as they always travel to major tournaments in large numbers and spend plenty on overpriced officially sponsered cooking lager. There is absolutely no way Platini or Blatter would put that in jeopardy and the idea that FIFA/UEFA are anti-English never seems to stand up to even the slightest scrutiny.

The football authorities need to show how serious they take these matters.  If they don''t it just proves that this Kick campaign is just lip service.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Rustyboy"] If English fans behaved like this we would be banned for years. FIFA you are a joke![/quote]

As much as I expect any response from FIFA/UEFA to be pathetic the idea that they would treat English fans any differently is a nonsense. English football fans make FIFA/UEFA an absolute fortune as they always travel to major tournaments in large numbers and spend plenty on overpriced officially sponsered cooking lager. There is absolutely no way Platini or Blatter would put that in jeopardy and the idea that FIFA/UEFA are anti-English never seems to stand up to even the slightest scrutiny.
[/quote]

They must be anti-English!! Why else would the sub-standard, rushed and poorly presented World Cup bid have failed! It couldn''t possibly be that other countries could do something better than the FA, David Beckham and Price William could it!?

What I don''t get is that Rose was sent off for kicking the ball in the stand when the Serbian keeper did exactly the same (twice) in the first leg and got away scot-free.

Can you believe this from the Serbian FA?

...However, the Serbian FA released a statement on Wednesday saying a connection between the on-pitch scuffles and racism had "absolutely no ground" and also blamed Rose for the clashes because of "inappropriate, unsportsmanlike and vulgar" behaviour.

I think that Serbia have been charged twice with racist behavior in recent years? 
Once against England U-21''s in 2007 and once against Wales in 2004 I think?
And there was that match against Italy that had to be abandoned due to crowd trouble.
And the behind closed doors match against Norther Ireland.

Surprisingly, the cynic in me, made me think that I didn''t expect anything less than this......It''s an entirely expected absolute farce of the highest order....

Strewth.....what integrity, honesty and responsibility do these laughable ''chumps'' at the higher echelons of supposed football authorities, actually possess?

As for the Serbian FA......I''m surprised that they haven''t added and stated that ''English supporters'' dressed as Serb supporters, had infiltrated the Serb home areas - and made the racist chants and threw missiles, just to get those well-behaved Serb fans into trouble.....