Sign in to follow this  
Mr Wolf

Daniel Ayala and James Vaughan

I have no problem with you whatsoever GP

In fact I feel you make a valued contribution to this board even though you do bite to easily to those who are out to wind you up. You are doing the right thing in being comical back to people but don''t over do it lol

It''s just there are people who come on here with the old adage ''the good old days'' its usually a swipe at posters like yourself but Gareth has come out and said otherwise so it''s àll good

Vaughan and Ayala both needed regular football to prove their match fitness, the jury is still out

Fair play Peas.

Sorry if I have caused you any offence and once again i''ll admit I do need to try and control myself at times.

And re Vaughan and Ayala, the jury is most certainly still out. Both could have been useful here this season, but we have a 25 man squad (wether or not all those players are worthy of a spot is another discussion) and these are two of the three players who spent more of last season out injured than playing, and the other one we released. In theory it is a win/win situation for us. They get football without us risking a spot in the squad, if they perform and stay fit we get them back. If they don''t recover from their injury problems, we haven''t wasted squad space on them and we can get rid at the end of the season.

[quote user="Gareth"][quote user="Gingerpele"]I''m not quite sure whats going on anymore to be honest broadslim, in fact i''m not quite sure where it even started. I''m sorry i''ve offended you, and now i''m going to leave and do some reading on HBO television production practices.[/quote]

You''re not the only one! [*-)]

[/quote]

Precisely, just ask Hughton!