Sign in to follow this  
Mr Wolf

Daniel Ayala and James Vaughan

You do realise your a complete d!ck for even jokingly saying that? (And thats giving you the benefit of the doubt, you were probably serious)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]You do realise your a complete d!ck for even jokingly saying that? (And thats giving you the benefit of the doubt, you were probably serious)[/quote]Yep 100% serious. Not even a slight hint of sarcasm.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]acolyte. I''m not trying to have a go at you, but why are you having a go at everyone else on here?

You complained when you got a negative response to your first post. But if you really want to convince us your not a troll, stop insulting people in EVERY single post. Its all you''ve done so far. As to calling obvious Norwich fans binners, its just stupid. [/quote]Well it hasn''t prevented a number of posters you appear to like doing it over many years GP.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Gingerpele"]acolyte. I''m not trying to have a go at you, but why are you having a go at everyone else on here? You complained when you got a negative response to your first post. But if you really want to convince us your not a troll, stop insulting people in EVERY single post. Its all you''ve done so far. As to calling obvious Norwich fans binners, its just stupid. [/quote]

Well it hasn''t prevented a number of posters you appear to like doing it over many years GP.

[/quote]

Binner

[quote user="Gareth"]I remember when we used to have reasonable discussions on this board...

Those were the days.

[/quote]

Those were the days my friend, we thought they''d never end, we''d chat and laugh for ever and a day. We''d post the words we choose. we''d fight and never lose, those were the days, oh yes those were the days.

TWTD - Full of feckin binners now[+o(]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I think you''ve made those days up Gareth :P[/quote]
I think you might be right. This board is cranky, petty, full of arguments and at times leaves me so dumbfounded that I want to smash my head against the wall but I can''t help but come back.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Gareth"]I remember when we used to have reasonable discussions on this board...

Those were the days.

[/quote]

Those were the days my friend, we thought they''d never end, we''d chat and laugh for ever and a day. We''d post the words we choose. we''d fight and never lose, those were the days, oh yes those were the days.

[/quote]

[quote user="Gareth"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Gareth"]I remember when we used to have reasonable discussions on this board...

Those were the days.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[Y]

Bless ya!

I think what Gareth is trying to say is this board was a lot better before annoying little gimpoids like you and i am a banana came on here and ruined it

I am yet to decide if I agree with him or not

If that was in response to me GPAC. Then Gareth only joined in 2010. I joined similar time to you. Banana i''m fairly sure a similar time as well.

Actually look, I joined over a year before you.

So unless these good old times were 2003-2006 then, please stop insulting me, its getting boring. And please don''t try and pretend thats not what you do, because nearly every post of yours I see on here nowadays is having a go at me. If your post wasn''t directed at me, then sorry. But you can''t blame me for assuming it is.

As I said I''m yet to decide if I agree or not but your certainly putting up a very good case for it

If you agree if the forum was better before you joined? Because thats what your saying. And your the one who finds it necessary to have a go at me at every opportunity. Its quite flattering you have taken such an interest in me really.

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]I think what Gareth is trying to say is this board was a lot better before annoying little gimpoids like you and i am a banana came on here and ruined it

I am yet to decide if I agree with him or not[/quote]
Wait, what? I assure you that if i had a problem with GP (which I don''t) I wouldn''t be vague and hide behind insinuations I''d just come out and say it.
Anyway I actually quite like GP... [:$]

Thanks Gareth, but I wouldn''t worry too much.

Peas has a fascination with me, I think he''s probably jealous because i''m just so cool, like a mix of James Bond, Morpheus and Adam Sandler. He can''t handle it.

(p.s the above statement was sarcastic, please no one take it seriously. Unless you agree with the statement :P)

[quote user="Gareth"][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]I think what Gareth is trying to say is this board was a lot better before annoying little gimpoids like you and i am a banana came on here and ruined it I am yet to decide if I agree with him or not[/quote]

Wait, what? I assure you that if i had a problem with GP (which I don''t) I wouldn''t be vague and hide behind insinuations I''d just come out and say it.

[/quote]

Well said.  If I had a problem with that little clock I''d just come out and tell him

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Gareth"][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]I think what Gareth is trying to say is this board was a lot better before annoying little gimpoids like you and i am a banana came on here and ruined it I am yet to decide if I agree with him or not[/quote]

[/quote]

Well said.  If I had a problem with that little clock I''d just come out and tell him

[/quote]

I actually have quite a nice clock, you don''t have a problem with it do you?

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Gareth"][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]I think what Gareth is trying to say is this board was a lot better before annoying little gimpoids like you and i am a banana came on here and ruined it I am yet to decide if I agree with him or not[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] I actually have quite a nice clock, you don''t have a problem with it do you?[/quote]

Presumably it''s a cuckoo clock?[:^)]

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Keep seeing this thread bumped up the pecking order. Each time I read the title I still can''t believe we let Vaughan go. Looks like an egregious error.[/quote]
I think it was a logical idea at the time, 7th highest scorers in the league and all that, but as we have struggled for goals so far this season we can''t help but wonder if Vaughan had been playing for us might we have had six points from the QPR and West Ham game?
It''s honestly hard to say at this point, I think if the season goes on and we still look like we''re struggling to score (to be fair we have scored three goals in our last two games, we''ve just conceded nine!) then I think we will all look back on this decision poorly, at the moment though it is too early to judge IMO.

I''m not quite sure whats going on anymore to be honest broadslim, in fact i''m not quite sure where it even started. I''m sorry i''ve offended you, and now i''m going to leave and do some reading on HBO television production practices.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I''m not quite sure whats going on anymore to be honest broadslim, in fact i''m not quite sure where it even started. I''m sorry i''ve offended you, and now i''m going to leave and do some reading on HBO television production practices.[/quote]
You''re not the only one! [*-)]

Wow. I only wanted an update on Vaughan and Ayala!

This is a very strange forum..  I think some of you may have been on here a bit too much and become a little detached from reality.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Thanks Gareth, but I wouldn''t worry too much.

Peas has a fascination with me, I think he''s probably jealous because i''m just so cool, like a mix of James Bond, Morpheus and Adam Sandler. He can''t handle it.

(p.s the above statement was sarcastic, please no one take it seriously. Unless you agree with the statement :P)[/quote]See your PM''s GP.