Sign in to follow this  
hucksfizz1

2 Tickets For NCFC V Stoke

I''ve got two tickets for Stoke game on 3rd November. Due to work i am no longer able to go.Tickets are 2 seats together in the City Stand, County Lounge area. PM me if interested.

Don''t ask me mate. All I know is my tickets were £53 each plus the £1.50 admin fee.... And that''s with supermembership.... So no doubt they would be more expensive to general public... Gutted cant make it but missus purchased them without checking my shifts first....

They''ll be £53 (£55 to non-members) as they''re in the ''premium'' seating area. The BBC survey will refer to ''standard'' seating areas (e.g. Barclay, N+P, City/Jarrold wings), so the £50 headline figure is technically correct.

It''s not really about what we earn Vinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It''s about what the players earn. The way I see it there''s two reasons why tickets are this price. One is because footballers demand such ridiculous wages and our club has to pay the going rate or not compete at this level. And two because us football fans somehow find the money even though we only earn a tiny fraction of those wages we are subsidising.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

It''s not really about what we earn Vinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It''s about what the players earn. The way I see it there''s two reasons why tickets are this price. One is because footballers demand such ridiculous wages and our club has to pay the going rate or not compete at this level. And two because us football fans somehow find the money even though we only earn a tiny fraction of those wages we are subsidising.

[/quote]

Well said, would you guys mind if this post gets back to the purpose of it though please...

Just looking to help some poor sole out that wouldn''t usually be able to make any games....

Would normally just return them to the club but I believe this isn''t possible anymore :-(

Just thank your lucky stars this isn''t a Grade A+ game, otherwise the premium longue seats would be £58.00 for STH and members, £60.00 for non members!

Oh, and if your''re a season ticket holder in these, £790.00 (plus £5.00 DD fee) works out at just over £41.00 per game whether you attend or not!

[quote user="GMF"]

Just thank your lucky stars this isn''t a Grade A+ game, otherwise the premium longue seats would be £58.00 for STH and members, £60.00 for non members!

[/quote]But to put in in perspective that''s only a fiver more to see world class players.£53 to watch Stoke ?.........they should be paying us.

Well, tried the club and as I thought no chance of a refund.... Just advised to try sell them.... So, tickets still up for sale at £100 the pair.. Can deliver in either norwich or beccles

So the club advised you to resell the tickets? Did they say you needed to sell them to a member? Or could you sell them to just anyone?

Good luck anyway[Y]