Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

apologies all round

[quote user="The Pinkun Role Model"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]Wiz, we''ve been here before. People can''t take anything you post seriously, even if it is valid or relevant or positive because of all the negative crap you post the other 95% of the time.[/quote]

Okay wings, fair point, so what do I do, just quit?

I''m still a City fan and a human being, what do I do?

[/quote]

Wait until we stuff Judas next week.  The board will be buzzing with excitement.
[/quote]

Good advice, thats going to be fun.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]Wiz, we''ve been here before. People can''t take anything you post seriously, even if it is valid or relevant or positive because of all the negative crap you post the other 95% of the time.[/quote]

[/quote]Yes, Wiz we all know you are but perhaps you need to just stand back and think a bit before you start hammering on the keyboard.You''ve got to be the poster with the quickest knee-jerk reaction to anything that happens at Carrow Road. If you keep changing your opinion so rapidly - sometimes even during  a game - then is it surprising that people can''t take you seriously ? Look at the bigger picture and how you might react if you were reading all the stuff that '' Wiz '' churns out. Would you take him seriously ?You really are doing yourself no favours at all so it''s hardly surprising that other posters on here are always on your case. If you are acting like this just to gain attention then it certainly works judging by the responses you get but do you really want to be a laughing stock on here all the time? Most of us on here make some stupid posts from time to time but because of your '' history '' anything valid you do say is immediately ridiculed.You must care a bit judging by your reaction to some of the more spiteful replies which most of us, to be honest, would find hurtful.This is meant as constructive criticism but whether or not you''ll take it that way I don''t know. I do know you''ll need to change if you don''t want to stay the chief whipping boy on here.

Yankee you don''t clock up 18,000 posts by keeping quiet, attention seeking tosser who ought to be ignored rather than indulged.  Lets see the approbrium if Villa get a lucky win, another flip flop I fear.

Apology

Not

Accepted

Thanks for proving how little you know about football. Now take your three blind mice cartoons and go and support man utd you absolute mug!

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="The Pinkun Role Model"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]Wait until we stuff Judas next week.  The board will be buzzing with excitement.[/quote]

Good advice, thats going to be fun.

[/quote]You''ll be anti CH if we lose.Imbecile.

Why on earth would people apologise for holding an opinion which they felt was right at the time?

Ive been happy to be wrong but i cant apologise for feeling how i did a week a month or even a year ago, football fans are a passionate lot, we get twitchy when things arent going well and we go overboard when we win, and?

I would certainly have our fans, good bad or indifferent than a lot of the plastic fans of other clubs.

We all support our wonderful club regardless of opinions, feelings and actions on a flipping message board.

OTBC