Sign in to follow this  
yella fella

DELIA T-SHIRTS

...from the makers of the infamous ''hcuk'' t-shirts, (not football 365)

they are now being printed, so unable to show image, for pick-up/delivery friday.

but to give you an idea, they are a yellow print, on a bottle green t, with a negative-style picture of delia with microphone, with the legend "let''s be avin'' you!" written above, and the phrase "pride, passion and pinot grigio" written below.

they are available in 4 sizes, M,L,XL and girls skinny fit, all at £10 each.

email me on yellafella34@yahoo.co.uk

for further details

OTBC

Tried that YF and it said you didnt exist! Will they be available at the Rose Tavern again?

YF I would be interested in one of those. Is there somewhere they will be on sale/available from where I could go and get one from on Friday/saturday. I don''t really like doing business over the internet

thats weird, i have now had two people saying they got their mail returned but i have had other replies to apparently the same address, sorry ''bout that guys!

try it again

yellafella34@yahoo.co.uk

but dont use the link, type it in manually as it could be that the addresss i used to register on this site is no longer available.

if still no luck, i will post here again on friday morning when i know where you can get them from, or if i can deliver them to you.

OTBC

yeah it is something to do with this site and different email  addresses, just tried it myself. just send me a normal email not using this page and that should do it.

if not, as i said earlier, i will post here again on friday with full details.

OTBC