Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

1st Wiz, Morrisons Prozac, City 2nd, Lincoln Canary.....

[quote user="lincoln canary"]How pathetic is this thread? 1 win in 8 is still poor, Most clubs would have sacked CH after the the Liverpool debacle. Yesterday was much improved, work rate, desire & teamwork were 1st class and very much reminiscent of last season. However it''s one game, and three points against Villa next week is more important then the three yesterday.

Very proud of the performance yesterday, and so long as that performance and desire is evident I''ll be happy, win lose or draw.

CH still has a lot to do to prove he''s up to it IMO.[/quote]

Err......Lincoln?   I have news for you - three points is three points - wherever it comes from.   Also, bear in mind that if we win next week, that is six points won not three. 

Steady On... wrote the following post at 22/10/2012 12:07 AM:

When did I get mention labour you feeble turncoat, just let the rest of us handle the support and you and your pals can just reside in a puddle in the corner worrying and moaning. Your pathetic.

YOU didn''t mention Labour, I did, read the post properly if you are able to dear boy. And once again, myself and my pals are entitled to our own opinions, that''s what a forum board is for, as I said, learn the definition of ''democracy'' if that big gap between your ears will allow you too.

Your entitled to ridiculous views and you should take the flack for them. You deserve no mercy in the delirium of victory. Your kind should be weeded out and paraded at every opportunity. You are a weakness to our club and all the "free speech" BS in the world won''t save you from the fact you aren''t a strong enough person to fully support this club.

"And once again, myself and my pals are entitled to our own opinions"

I would be curious to see where anybody has said you are not  (perhaps you could point out where they have said this)

In fact by the fact of the being on here would suggest not only are you entitled to them, but you have expressed them as well

[quote user="Steady On..."]Yeah but who the hell are you, jumping round your living room in Lincoln having a great time listening to the radio. CH is our manager and he has the support of the strong faithful. Let the weak witter all they like about how rubbish we are. You have betrayed this football club along with the others listed and should be brought to account.[/quote]

Are you for real?

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lincoln canary"]How pathetic is this thread? 1 win in 8 is still poor, Most clubs would have sacked CH after the the Liverpool debacle. Yesterday was much improved, work rate, desire & teamwork were 1st class and very much reminiscent of last season. However it''s one game, and three points against Villa next week is more important then the three yesterday. Very proud of the performance yesterday, and so long as that performance and desire is evident I''ll be happy, win lose or draw. CH still has a lot to do to prove he''s up to it IMO.[/quote]

Err......Lincoln?   I have news for you - three points is three points - wherever it comes from.   Also, bear in mind that if we win next week, that is six points won not three. 

[/quote]

My point being is that a win against Arsenal and a loss to Villa would be less value then a loss to Arsenal and and win over Villa. Both three points agreed, however preventing three for Villa has more value to us. Any way 6 from 6 will be the best scenario all round so lets hope we can match Saturday performance to give ourselves a chance of acheiving exactly that.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lincoln canary"]How pathetic is this thread? 1 win in 8 is still poor, Most clubs would have sacked CH after the the Liverpool debacle. Yesterday was much improved, work rate, desire & teamwork were 1st class and very much reminiscent of last season. However it''s one game, and three points against Villa next week is more important then the three yesterday. Very proud of the performance yesterday, and so long as that performance and desire is evident I''ll be happy, win lose or draw. CH still has a lot to do to prove he''s up to it IMO.[/quote]

[/quote]

My point being is that a win against Arsenal and a loss to Villa would be less value then a loss to Arsenal and and win over Villa. Both three points agreed, however preventing three for Villa has more value to us. Any way 6 from 6 will be the best scenario all round so lets hope we can match Saturday performance to give ourselves a chance of acheiving exactly that.

[/quote]

Spot on !!

Pathetic this, from both sides... a bunch of (i''m assuming) grown men bickering like teenage school girls. Grow up, Man up & just enjoy our first win of the season instead of playing games of petty point scoring.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lincoln canary"]How pathetic is this thread? 1 win in 8 is still poor, Most clubs would have sacked CH after the the Liverpool debacle. Yesterday was much improved, work rate, desire & teamwork were 1st class and very much reminiscent of last season. However it''s one game, and three points against Villa next week is more important then the three yesterday.

Very proud of the performance yesterday, and so long as that performance and desire is evident I''ll be happy, win lose or draw.

CH still has a lot to do to prove he''s up to it IMO.[/quote]

[/quote]I agree with that LDC.  [Y]The 3 points against Arsenal now mean that a draw at Villa Park would set us up nicely for the two games against Stoke and Reading though.  Of course a win would be most welcome, but the 3 points on Saturday gives us that little bit of breathing space.We need to make sure that we don''t lose to the likes of Villa, Reading and Southampton when we visit them and then look to take full advantage by gaining 3 points against most of these teams when they visit Carrow Road.  3 points on the road against any of these teams is a massive bonus that will set us up well for our second meeting with them in the second half of the season.

Completely agree smudger

I have to say that I have learnt that different Norwich fans show their support in different ways, some fans will be really negative in their approach in the hope this will somehow have a positive effect and some fans are positive in their approach in the apprehension of any negative situations that my arise (oh look at me, we lost but I''m still a great fan because I wasnt negative)

I''m not sure what you thinks given you the right steady on to tell someone whether they can celebrate or not, a fan is a fan is a fan, it''s worth noting we all put as much time effort and money into supporting this club so we should all be able to support the club how we want to without fear of criticism from our own fans?!

Come on now...get a grip

This is so hypocritical. You lot accuse ME of singling out users of the forum (Yes I did, and sorry to all those I targeted) and then you immediatly formulate a thread titled to accusing people DIRECTLY?  Let us all be united as Norwich fans FFS