Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

1st Wiz, Morrisons Prozac, City 2nd, Lincoln Canary.....

and all you other detractors.. i''d just like to say on behalf of Chris Hughton..F**k you!and good night!Superb stuff City! we made Arsenal look rubbish, Villa and stoke next and another 6 points on the board....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]and all you other detractors.. i''d just like to say on behalf of Chris Hughton..

F**k you!

and good night!

Superb stuff City! we made Arsenal look rubbish, Villa and stoke next and another 6 points on the board....
[/quote]

Err, okay.........feel better now?

It was a great win so I''m happy.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]and all you other detractors.. i''d just like to say on behalf of Chris Hughton..

F**k you!

and good night!

Superb stuff City! we made Arsenal look rubbish, Villa and stoke next and another 6 points on the board....
[/quote]

F**k you!

and good night!

[/quote]

F**k you!

and good night!

[/quote]

glad you liked it so much you posted it 5 times Wiz!In all honesty i don''t mean Ill to anyone on here, people have been slagging the manager and team off left right and center for results against us that we couldn''t have changed.. we have stepped up and been counted today, shown what we cann do and in 2 weeks time will be looking at 2 more victories.

F**k you!

and good night!

[/quote]

You forgot Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill and Princess Diana. [;)]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]glad you liked it so much you posted it 5 times Wiz!

In all honesty i don''t mean Ill to anyone on here, people have been slagging the manager and team off left right and center for results against us that we couldn''t have changed.. we have stepped up and been counted today, shown what we cann do and in 2 weeks time will be looking at 2 more victories.
[/quote]

Same here jas, lets just enjoy this, and the scum lost as well.[Y]

great win. i wouldnt have minded losing if they had bothered to turn up and put a proper shift in against a top draw side, so to get the win is fantastic, but it doesnt change a huge amount for me and it still has to be 6 from the next two games

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]glad you liked it so much you posted it 5 times Wiz!In all honesty i don''t mean Ill to anyone on here, people have been slagging the manager and team off left right and center for results against us that we couldn''t have changed.. we have stepped up and been counted today, shown what we cann do and in 2 weeks time will be looking at 2 more victories.[/quote]

Same here jas, lets just enjoy this, and the scum lost as well.[Y]

[/quote]indeed they did... Oldham was never closer!

[quote user="Wiz"]

F**k you!

and good night!

[/quote]

[/quote]

i thought you lost 2-1 today?

WTF I have been one of the ones supporting Hughton saying he needs time throughout. I am highly offended I have been pigeonholed with these lot and want to see an exact quote as to why I''m a "Hughton hater"The honest to god only thing I can think of is something I posted in a thread this morning about how Hughton praises the opposition too much which he does.

[quote user="Morisons Prozac"]WTF I have been one of the ones supporting Hughton saying he needs time throughout. I am highly offended I have been pigeonholed with these lot and want to see an exact quote as to why I''m a "Hughton hater"

The honest to god only thing I can think of is something I posted in a thread this morning about how Hughton praises the opposition too much which he does.
[/quote]

[:@]BiNneR!!![:@]

See what I mean about these types of posters. All the posters mentioned by the OP are larging it up tonight having a great time but the fact is they were WEAK and have NO RIGHT to celebrate. Literally get lost, this club doea not want or need you. We were brilliant today. And you all look stupid, never forget the people that doubt our team they are literally a boil on our club.

Talk about going overboard jtbk - that''s one win from 8 games, and yes a very good win it was too - the proof in the pudding will be doing it next week and the week after and the week after...........consistency.............so please come back with your childish comments when that has been achieved - oh........and F*** you too!

No F*** YOU! And everyone like you! You don''t deserve a club as great as Norwich, where''s that wiz idiot, literally need darken the doors of this club again it makes me sick to think of our kind celebrating yesterday after the things you''ve said, the snide hurtful comments about players, out manager, our board that RESCUED US FROM THE BRINK OF DISASTER!

You are not worthy, you are weak minded and we don''t want or need you.

[quote user="City 2nd"]Talk about going overboard jtbk - that''s one win from 8 games, and yes a very good win it was too - the proof in the pudding will be doing it next week and the week after and the week after...........consistency.............so please come back with your childish comments when that has been achieved - oh........and F*** you too![/quote]

WHS !!

No F*** YOU! And everyone like you! You don''t deserve a club as great as Norwich, where''s that wiz idiot, literally need darken the doors of this club again it makes me sick to think of our kind celebrating yesterday after the things you''ve said, the snide hurtful comments about players, out manager, our board that RESCUED US FROM THE BRINK OF DISASTER!

You are not worthy, you are weak minded and we don''t want or need you.

GROW UP MORON, we are entitled to OUR opinion just as your are yours, why do you and others expect myself or others to comply with views such as yours when we supposedly reside in a democracy (if you know what that means)? You''ll expect me to vote Labour next, and try to tell me how great they are!

When did I get mention labour you feeble turncoat, just let the rest of us handle the support and you and your pals can just reside in a puddle in the corner worrying and moaning. Your pathetic.

How pathetic is this thread? 1 win in 8 is still poor, Most clubs would have sacked CH after the the Liverpool debacle. Yesterday was much improved, work rate, desire & teamwork were 1st class and very much reminiscent of last season. However it''s one game, and three points against Villa next week is more important then the three yesterday.

Very proud of the performance yesterday, and so long as that performance and desire is evident I''ll be happy, win lose or draw.

CH still has a lot to do to prove he''s up to it IMO.

Yeah but who the hell are you, jumping round your living room in Lincoln having a great time listening to the radio.

CH is our manager and he has the support of the strong faithful. Let the weak witter all they like about how rubbish we are. You have betrayed this football club along with the others listed and should be brought to account.