Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Message from Dani Pacheco

Daniel Pacheco @dani37pacheco

I would like to congrats NORWICH on their win today. Massive win for you yellows and so happy to see holt scoring and doing what he does bst

The importance of players with their heart in the right place cannot be underestimated.

I wonder if Chris Hughton could make something of young Pacheco? Rodgers doesn''t seem particularly interested in him.. He''s 21 now so time is not particularly on his side if he''s to break through at a Prem club.

I say nothing ventured nothing gained. Get him on loan in January with an option to purchase and see how it works out.

What do you reckon?

OTBC

Would love to see him back, think it would do us and himself a huge boost.

He''s really being left hanging by Liverpool and as such it''s going to kill his progress at such a critical age.

On paper he''s not so good, we can all see that. However, when you''ve got a player of his potential playing with a smile on their face who knows where it can lead?

I do wonder what kind of value he has on his head though. Loved by the scousers by all accounts, plenty of spainish/italian clubs seem interested, and of course having the barca youth system on your cv immediately raises the tag.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Not sure he''d get in our first team.

[/quote]

He''d strengthen the squad with an eye to the next year or two though.

And I doubt if Hoolahan will last the full season playing off Holt without the occassional injury or form loss.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Not sure he''d get in our first team.

[/quote]

And I doubt if Hoolahan will last the full season playing off Holt without the occassional injury or form loss.

OTBC

[/quote]

That is a good point and Pacheco could play that role but maybe Butterfied can do it?

Ever since we had him I''ve been a fan and would love to see him back some day. I can''t see it happening this season, but were a couple players to move on from the midfield then he would be someone I really want to see, he showed glimpses of his potential in his stint here before and I saw him in liverpool''s pre-season, he was the best player on the pitch in that match (Commentators words)

I watch him last week away at Man City and he played so good scoring great goal...must be cheap at this stage if played regularly only for reserves....

If he''s cheap enough, he''s a much better option to have on the bench than Chris Martin...

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]But considering ther strength of our squad we surely must not let our hearts rule our heads ............[/quote]

You''d prefer CMartin and Kane?

If Hughton reckoned he could make something of him, I''d rather Pacheco or CMartin or Kane I think

OTBC

[quote user="hogesar"]If he''s cheap enough, he''s a much better option to have on the bench than Chris Martin...[/quote]Hell yes he is

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Not sure he''d get in our first team.[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

That is a good point and Pacheco could play that role but maybe Butterfied can do it?

[/quote]
Howson could also play that role in a 4-4-1-1 or a 4-2-3-1, although I think he''d be more direct (and more likely to score for himself) than the more creative Hoolahan or Butterfield. 

Why did we not sell Chris Martin? He''s just sat wasting away like Elliott Ward. Not good enough to play for us really, but good enough to play well at Championship level. Could easily get sensible money for them. Glad to see Ayala and Vaughan doing well too. Both getting valuable game-time and goals (including Ayala the other night!). Both their teams are going really strong and they''re staying relatively injury-free. I hope they carry on playing well and come back to get a real chance for us finally. If not, they''ll certainly be tempting options for Championship teams with the way they''re playing. (Just hope we''re still in Prem by then and not Championship too!)

[quote user="York Canary"]Why did we not sell Chris Martin? He''s just sat wasting away like Elliott Ward. Not good enough to play for us really, but good enough to play well at Championship level. Could easily get sensible money for them. Glad to see Ayala and Vaughan doing well too. Both getting valuable game-time and goals (including Ayala the other night!). Both their teams are going really strong and they''re staying relatively injury-free. I hope they carry on playing well and come back to get a real chance for us finally. If not, they''ll certainly be tempting options for Championship teams with the way they''re playing. (Just hope we''re still in Prem by then and not Championship too!)[/quote]Maybe we already tried to sell him, and nobody wanted him?He''ll be quite happy sat here seeing out his contract I suspect, I assume it had a payrise clause when we were promoted.

[quote user="York Canary"]Why did we not sell Chris Martin? He''s just sat wasting away like Elliott Ward. Not good enough to play for us really, but good enough to play well at Championship level. Could easily get sensible money for them. Glad to see Ayala and Vaughan doing well too. Both getting valuable game-time and goals (including Ayala the other night!). Both their teams are going really strong and they''re staying relatively injury-free. I hope they carry on playing well and come back to get a real chance for us finally. If not, they''ll certainly be tempting options for Championship teams with the way they''re playing. (Just hope we''re still in Prem by then and not Championship too!)[/quote]
That''s just your opinion and some speculation. I''m not having a go but in order to sell a player we need:
1) Another team to want Martin
2) Said team to match our valuation
3) Martin has to be OK with leaving
4) That club has to match his wages and negotiate with him and his agent.
There is no evidence to suggest that the first stage took place, let alone the 2nd,3rd and 4th. The only thing we could do if this is the case, is release him, but even then he (and his agent) have to agree to it and it costs US money. I think it''s Martins last year under contract anyway so he''ll be released next summer or sold at a cut price in the January window. 

[quote user="Across The Pond Yellow"]I''d dare say the opposite, Morty

no young player likes to not be used, Martin is no different.[/quote]Well I think that before now he should have considered the old "drop down a division or two to get regular football" if that was the case.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Across The Pond Yellow"]I''d dare say the opposite, Morty

no young player likes to not be used, Martin is no different.[/quote]Well I think that before now he should have considered the old "drop down a division or two to get regular football" if that was the case.

[/quote]
Wasn''t there a rumour that Burnley wanted Martin on loan but Martin chose to stay and fight for his place?

[quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Across The Pond Yellow"]I''d dare say the opposite, Morty

[/quote]
Wasn''t there a rumour that Burnley wanted Martin on loan but Martin chose to stay and fight for his place?
[/quote]Don''t know, I don''t think I heard that one.He''s not making the bench even, so I assume he has got the message he''s not part of Hughton''s plans.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Across The Pond Yellow"]I''d dare say the opposite, Morty

[/quote]
[/quote]Don''t know, I don''t think I heard that one.He''s not making the bench even, so I assume he has got the message he''s not part of Hughton''s plans.[/quote]
Found it!

[quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Gareth"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Across The Pond Yellow"]I''d dare say the opposite, Morty

[/quote]
[/quote]Don''t know, I don''t think I heard that one.He''s not making the bench even, so I assume he has got the message he''s not part of Hughton''s plans.[/quote]
Found it!
[/quote]Maybe he proved himself, and he''s waiting, like a coiled spring, to burst into the first team.Lol.

Did anyone notice that in FIFA it seems the picture they have of Pacheco is him in what I almost entirely sure is a Norwich City training kit

Hmmm

Maybe they know something we don''t ???

... Or maybe not,

But

GET DANI BACK

I''d be very happy to welcome Pacheco back, he''s got that touch of class about him that with further development could make him into a top, top player.We also shouldn''t underestimate the impact someone like Dani would have around CR, he clearly wants to be here, clearly loves the club, the fans and the atmosphere, and he''d be a great positive influence to have around the dressing round despite his young age.If he can''t get a game at the minute when they have just ONE striker available, then he''s never going to play under Rodgers and a Jan move would be good for both sides.BRING BACK DANI PACHECO!

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Well, I can think of a couple in our twenty five who I like replaced by Danni P.[/quote]

I can agree with that BroadstairsR..................and I know who you mean! [;)]

I''m not quite sure what Pacheco''s price would be, but I''ve said before that if we got him for around £1m it could prove to be a good piece of business. Showed a deft touch and composure for [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDc0yhhyUv4]his goal[/url] against Ipswich.