Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

What's more embarrassing?

I do wish Delia had made a more dignified appeal without looking like a lush.  She sure could have used better words, "where are you", "lets be having you", "come on".  A please might have gone down a little better to the most embarrased supporters in the world. 

Sounds and feels very much like the sort of thing our own David Bentley did... 

What a d###head Unsworth is!!  At a time when footballers are under the spotlight for their antics he does something like that.  Delia was embarassing but Unsworth goes way beyond.

Sheepshanks has stepped in and offered to help with the fine....Of  coarse at Ipswich''s usual repayment rate

He''s a disgrace and I hope he goes down for that.
Glad we didn''t get him in now.

Let''s hope this is another factor in the deflation of the Ipsh*t promotion bubble.

Thats a higher alcohol in breath level than Pennant! Sentence could go either the way of Bentley or Pennant really. Obviously the latter could dent Ipswich''s chances of promotion (it''s not good to wish something like that on anyone though)

[quote]Can''t he afford a taxi?.......[/quote]

That''s something I also wonder. If I was earning £4000 a week (or whatever) I wouldn''t give a **** about spending £100 on a taxi. In my case I don''t earn £4000 a week so I have to sleep on the floor (or sometimes in a bed ).

Just shows how stupid some football players are!