Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Ok, Lambert songs

The ones I''ve heard so far and liked are:

How green is your grass?

How green is your grass?

Oh Paul Lambert,

How green is your grass?

He''ll be gone in a minute, gone in a minute, oh he''ll be gone in a minute.

We''ll see you in court,

we''ll see you in court,

open your wallet,

we''ll see you in court.

You''re such a big club,

You''re such a big club,

Oh Aston Villa,

You''re such a big club.

Don''t noramlly bother but it has to be the re-birth of (Day Dream Believer)

F*** *off Paul Lambert,

Oh what do you mean,

You Big Headed Bastard,

Villa are a sh1t football team!

[quote user="Across The Pond Yellow"]IMO, best lambert songs will be those that don''t even mention him. purely CH this saturday. show them it''s his club now, and we have little to no respect for lambert.[/quote]Couldn''t agree more.Ignore Lambert, Sing your heats out about Hughton. To really wind Lambert up, would be to applaud him. He wouldn''t expect it and it would really throw him. Sing for Hughton, don''t sing for Lambert, but a gentle ripple of an applause, would be ok. After all he did perform a miracle here.

[8] You hairy bastardsYou ruined our club, ruined our club, ruuuined our club,You hairy bastards, you ruined our club [8]Of course I jest. I love the "Is this what you left us for" one!

I''m all for ignoring Lambert so he hasn''t got anything to feed off but, should the result go our way then a bit of irony like the quality chant to Clinghan would hit he right note.

I still wonder whether we might relegate Villa in the penultimate match?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4GxUKYQ258His name was Lambert, he was our heroWe would never fail to score, just listen to the Barclay roarWe played four-three-three, we played the diamondAnd while Grant Holt became a star, John Ruddy always tended barUp the league we soared, the Premier League was our rewardHe was young and we all loved him -And still he wanted more -Yes, he''s Paul LambertHe was a winnerAnd then he f*cked off to Aston VillaHoofball without passion is always the fashionAt Villa.... and they are sh*te.That''s Villa, yes, Aston VillaThe sh*ttest team west of Manila....

[quote user="Mister Chops"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4GxUKYQ258His name was Lambert, he was our heroWe would never fail to score, just listen to the Barclay roarWe played four-three-three, we played the diamondAnd while Grant Holt became a star, John Ruddy always tended barUp the league we soared, the Premier League was our rewardHe was young and we all loved him -And still he wanted more -Yes, he''s Paul LambertHe was a winnerAnd then he f*cked off to Aston VillaHoofball without passion is always the fashionAt Villa.... and they are sh*te.That''s Villa, yes, Aston VillaThe sh*ttest team west of Manila....

[/quote]I''ll get the song sheets printed up and hand them out at Vile Park on saturday [:D]Hilariously good post.

Well, if we really wanted to get nasty:
"We texted your wife... We texted your wife...  we saw you with Lerner, then texted your wife!"
see:
[url]http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/paul-lamberts-wife-targeted-by-text-1280265[/url]

To be honest I think it would be best to ignore him completely, just sing for Chris Hughton and the team. This will never happen though so my suggestion would be the chorus off the "The Beatles" - Obladi Oblada. Would be easy to get going and be a bit original.

Whilst the wife text song is funny, hope it doesn''t get an outing a Villa. He doesn''t deserve that at all. Hope he''s also not called a c**t.

Just some constant ribbing for 90 minutes will do fine. I like the ''How green is your grass'' song.

"He walked out the door, he walked out the door,

There goes Paul Lambert, we love you no more".

"You are a stepping stone, you are a stepping stone, we were a stepping stone, you are a stepping stone".

"We''ll tell you a joke, we''ll tell you a joke,

Villa are a big club - that is the joke".

To "god save ireland"- by td sulivan or more commonly known as what man utd sing about carlos tevez.

Who''s that t**t from scotland.

Who''s that money grabbing whore

Paul Lambert is his name and he hasent got a brain and he aint welcome in Norwich anymore!

"Is this what you left us for"? sounds good, or we could go back to the old Mike Walker song, a favourite of mine in the pub in Wycome many years ago!! all together now oh, Paul Lamberts a w-----, he wears a w------ hat, & now he''s gone to villa park, cause he''s a greedy t---. oh