Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

Ban all Leeds fans from future away games

The cover up was allowed as Thatcher repaid the Police Leadership for their support during the miners strike when they acted beyond the "call of duty" and their constitutional position. More an arm of enforcement than a keeper of the peace.

But again she was waging war on innocent people. Of course she''s not in power now but that doesn''t mean we should allow innocent people to be punished for something they had nothing to do with. Be realistic. How many Leeds fans last night deserved any punishment. There was a Badger amongst them just like a nutty. And if the badger''s guilty why should nutty be caught up in the cull...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

But again she was waging war on innocent people. Of course she''s not in power now but that doesn''t mean we should allow innocent people to be punished for something they had nothing to do with. Be realistic. How many Leeds fans last night deserved any punishment. There was a Badger amongst them just like a nutty. And if the badger''s guilty why should nutty be caught up in the cull...

[/quote]Poor old "Fatcha". You never forgave her for nicking your school milk did you, Nutty?

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Poor old "Fatcha". You never forgave her for nicking your school milk did you, Nutty?
[/quote]

I wish!!!! LOL

[quote user=" Badger"]The milk, I can forgive Ricardo, but not everything else: we are still suffering today.[/quote]Well at least you can no longer get the sack for swearing at a Copper.........................Oh wait!

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]Poor old "Fatcha". You never forgave her for nicking your school milk did you, Nutty?[/quote]Some people just like to hold grudges.

[quote user="Divs crew"]I remember 1985 all to well and getting banned from europe because of a minority......it wasn''t fair or nice on anyone! so to tar all leeds fans with the same brush is ridiculous....south yorkshire police have got it wrong again as have the stewards by letting this thug leave the ground. this fan when  caught should be  punished...not just a slap on the wrist but prison for along term.There is no excuse for that kind of behaviour anywhere and i am so glad my sons and i dont see it at norwich.[/quote]Correct, although some would like to claim that the police were not at fault for this at all.  They appear to believe that it was all down to Sheffield Wednesday FC and G4S.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Poor old "Fatcha". You never forgave her for nicking your school milk did you, Nutty?
[/quote]

Some people just like to hold grudges.

[/quote]

"Some people"!

Just another coward''s phrase.

[8]Everyone considered him....

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Divs crew"]I remember 1985 all to well and getting banned from europe because of a minority......it wasn''t fair or nice on anyone! so to tar all leeds fans with the same brush is ridiculous....south yorkshire police have got it wrong again as have the stewards by letting this thug leave the ground. this fan when  caught should be  punished...not just a slap on the wrist but prison for along term.There is no excuse for that kind of behaviour anywhere and i am so glad my sons and i dont see it at norwich.[/quote]

Correct, although some would like to claim that the police were not at fault for this at all.  They appear to believe that it was all down to Sheffield Wednesday FC and G4S.

[/quote]

Then there are others of course who just blame all the faults of the friday night incident on the Police when they were not even policing INSIDE the ground.

Get it this time Smudger.....Inside the ground. Outside and around the ground plus Sheffield city centre yes but inside no.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Divs crew"]I remember 1985 all to well and getting banned from europe because of a minority......it wasn''t fair or nice on anyone! so to tar all leeds fans with the same brush is ridiculous....south yorkshire police have got it wrong again as have the stewards by letting this thug leave the ground. this fan when  caught should be  punished...not just a slap on the wrist but prison for along term.There is no excuse for that kind of behaviour anywhere and i am so glad my sons and i dont see it at norwich.[/quote]Correct, although some would like to claim that the police were not at fault for this at all.  They appear to believe that it was all down to Sheffield Wednesday FC and G4S.

[/quote]

Then there are others of course who just blame all the faults of the friday night incident on the Police when they were not even policing INSIDE the ground.

Get it this time Smudger.....Inside the ground. Outside and around the ground plus Sheffield city centre yes but inside no.

[/quote]More lies.There were police officers on duty inside Hillsborough on Friday Night.No idea what they were wearing have you?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Divs crew"]I remember 1985 all to well and getting banned from europe because of a minority......it wasn''t fair or nice on anyone! so to tar all leeds fans with the same brush is ridiculous....south yorkshire police have got it wrong again as have the stewards by letting this thug leave the ground. this fan when  caught should be  punished...not just a slap on the wrist but prison for along term.There is no excuse for that kind of behaviour anywhere and i am so glad my sons and i dont see it at norwich.[/quote]

Correct, although some would like to claim that the police were not at fault for this at all.  They appear to believe that it was all down to Sheffield Wednesday FC and G4S.

[/quote]

[/quote]

More lies.

There were police officers on duty inside Hillsborough on Friday Night.

No idea what they were wearing have you?

[/quote]

Time to put up or shut up as they say old boy but shut up is a foreign language to you but hey what would i know about such things as policing football ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Time to put up or shut up as they say old boy but shut up is a foreign language to you but hey what would i know about such things as policing football ?

[/quote]Indeed, what would you know.  You were responsible during the days when the police got everything wrong weren''t you?At least they have improved a great deal in recent times.Now about the put up or shut up, I asked you ages ago to provide us with Full information of the G4S conract.  Can you do that or not?

[/quote]

Indeed, what would you know.  You were responsible during the days when the police got everything wrong weren''t you?

At least they have improved a great deal in recent times.

Now about the put up or shut up, I asked you ages ago to provide us with Full information of the G4S conract.  Can you do that or not?

[/quote]

The contract for the employment of G4S is between Sheffield Wednesday and G4S now how on earth would i have access to that.You previously eluded that the contract involved South Yorks Police and asked me to show the details which i assume is what you are burbling on about now. How therefore can you show details of a contract that does not exist ? Try Google with regard to G4S and stewarding at Sheff Wed and it may just give you a little understanding.

As for your initial comments what exactly would you know about Policing in the late eighties and early ninties as i suspect you were still having trouble with teenage acne  whilst developing that impressive chip on your shoulder.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

The contract for the employment of G4S is between Sheffield Wednesday and G4S now how on earth would i have access to that.You previously eluded that the contract involved South Yorks Police and asked me to show the details which i assume is what you are burbling on about now. How therefore can you show details of a contract that does not exist ? Try Google with regard to G4S and stewarding at Sheff Wed and it may just give you a little understanding.

As for your initial comments what exactly would you know about Policing in the late eighties and early ninties as i suspect you were still having trouble with teenage acne  whilst developing that impressive chip on your shoulder.

[/quote]Try it yourself, or you could always ask your friends.The contract is not between Sheffield Wednesday FC and G4S, no such contract exists.

Do a bit of research and you will find out that it is part of the outsourcing scheme of certain jobs by several UK police forces to G4S.Those forces also include Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, South Yorkshire and West Yorkshire amongst others I believe.

Your arguement from the very start has been that the police failed to act on friday night at Hillsborough when that tw@t ran on the pitch.You then continued to back your arguement with such statements as the police are never there when you want them and that maybe they do not want to get their uniforms dirty.

I responded and said that i think you will find that the absence of the Police was due to the policing inside the ground being the responsibility of G4S as Sheffield Wed will not pay the bill for Police officers and asked you if you saw any Police at all during the time that Kirkland was receiving treatment either behind the goal or in the crowd and if you had ever wondered why that was.

You continued your rant and asked me to show the contract between South Yorks Police and G4S.What bearing that would have on the arguement i have absiolutely no idea.

Now tonight i have been accused of telling lies about the policing yet on the G4S website they were recruiting for stewards at Sheffield Wednesday at the start of the season.Now you are burbling on about Police outsourcing to G4S in various counties including South Yorks.

I am lost with your goal post moving but the bottom line for me is that G4S are responsible for policing inside Hillsborough whether as "agents " of Sheffield Wednesday or South Yorks Police matters didderly squat.They are there in vast numbers instead of Police Officers and that was plain for all to see the other night.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Your arguement from the very start has been that the police failed to act on friday night at Hillsborough when that tw@t ran on the pitch.You then continued to back your arguement with such statements as the police are never there when you want them and that maybe they do not want to get their uniforms dirty.

I responded and said that i think you will find that the absence of the Police was due to the policing inside the ground being the responsibility of G4S as Sheffield Wed will not pay the bill for Police officers and asked you if you saw any Police at all during the time that Kirkland was receiving treatment either behind the goal or in the crowd and if you had ever wondered why that was.

You continued your rant and asked me to show the contract between South Yorks Police and G4S.What bearing that would have on the arguement i have absiolutely no idea.

Now tonight i have been accused of telling lies about the policing yet on the G4S website they were recruiting for stewards at Sheffield Wednesday at the start of the season.Now you are burbling on about Police outsourcing to G4S in various counties including South Yorks.

I am lost with your goal post moving but the bottom line for me is that G4S are responsible for policing inside Hillsborough whether as "agents " of Sheffield Wednesday or South Yorks Police matters didderly squat.They are there in vast numbers instead of Police Officers and that was plain for all to see the other night.

[/quote]But it does matter.  At least you appear to picking up on the fact that there were police officers on duty both inside and outside Hillsborough on Friday evening.  There may have been a difference in the uniform that they were wearing, but there were many police officers on duty regardless of the uniform that they were wearing.You were implying that we had nothing more than simple stewards inside the stadium and you were wrong.Like I said the contract for policing exists between G4S and South Yorkshire Police, not G4S and Sheffield Wednesday FC.

[/quote]

But it does matter.  At least you appear to picking up on the fact that there were police officers on duty both inside and outside Hillsborough on Friday evening.  There may have been a difference in the uniform that they were wearing, but there were many police officers on duty regardless of the uniform that they were wearing.

You were implying that we had nothing more than simple stewards inside the stadium and you were wrong.

Like I said the contract for policing exists between G4S and South Yorkshire Police, not G4S and Sheffield Wednesday FC.

[/quote]

So G4S are different to simple stewards is that what you are now saying by the reference to " there may have been a difference in the uniform that they were wearing". I take it G4S stewards are classed as Police Officers in your eyes because you claim that they are paid by South Yorks Police and not Sheffield Wednesday.

Smudger old boy it is obvious you would try and pick a fight in an empty phone box in an attempt to have the last word and be constantly right over everything.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

So G4S are different to simple stewards is that what you are now saying by the reference to " there may have been a difference in the uniform that they were wearing". I take it G4S stewards are classed as Police Officers in your eyes because you claim that they are paid by South Yorks Police and not Sheffield Wednesday.

Smudger old boy it is obvious you would try and pick a fight in an empty phone box in an attempt to have the last word and be constantly right over everything.

[/quote]No, what I have pretty much spelt out for you numerous times, is that there was a mixture of simple stewards, higher ranking CSA Accredited Security Officers and Police Officers/Former Police Officers (carrying out roles similar to the one that you yourself carried out many years ago) all wearing G4S uniforms at Hillsborough on Friday evening.There were also various South Yorkshire Police Officers (who are still employed by South Yorkshire Police) on duty outside Hillsborough on Friday evening.  These officers who are still contracted to work for South Yorkshire Police would/should have been in constant contact with the former Police Officer who would have been in charge of co-ordinating working for G4S and Sheefield Wednesday inside the stadium.You would have us believe that there was no Police Commander, Football Liasion Officer, Football Intelligence Officer, spotters or other police or former police officers who were working for another company beacuse these roles were contracted to another company working last Friday evening?Well I hope my version of events is closer to the truth than yours, because if your version of events is correct then I find it a very worrying state of affairs indeed.

I think the only worrying state of affairs for me is that you believe there were Polioce officers dressed as G4S stewards inside the ground.

Smudger you are an idiot grade one. Feel free to take that as an insult because it was meant to be one.Time for the real world for me so carry on in your dillusional world of Smudgerland where everyone and its auntie is wrong.I know my destiny in life and i find it such a shame that your 5 ton chip on your shoulder is preventing you making your way in life.

Good night.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

I think the only worrying state of affairs for me is that you believe there were Polioce officers dressed as G4S stewards inside the ground.

Smudger you are an idiot grade one. Feel free to take that as an insult because it was meant to be one.Time for the real world for me so carry on in your dillusional world of Smudgerland where everyone and its auntie is wrong.I know my destiny in life and i find it such a shame that your 5 ton chip on your shoulder is preventing you making your way in life.

Good night.

[/quote]You don''t know your destiny in life at all. Believe me on this one.No I know that there were police officers in side the ground, in whatever unifrom that might have been makes not a jot of difference to me.  The police were to blame on Friday evening, just as your mouth will be to blame when it finally meets it''s destiny.I have no idea what a "polioce officer" is.

Good night.

[/quote]

You don''t know your destiny in life at all. Believe me on this one.

No I know that there were police officers in side the ground, in whatever unifrom that might have been makes not a jot of difference to me.  The police were to blame on Friday evening, just as your mouth will be to blame when it finally meets it''s destiny.

I have no idea what a "polioce officer" is.

[/quote]

Are you for real? OH No you are smudger, returned from the dead

[quote user="Smudger"]. just as your mouth will be to blame when it finally meets it''s destiny.

[/quote]

Well when i need advice in that department i will sure know who to seek out.

Good night.

[/quote]

You don''t know your destiny in life at all. Believe me on this one.

No I know that there were police officers in side the ground, in whatever unifrom that might have been makes not a jot of difference to me.  The police were to blame on Friday evening, just as your mouth will be to blame when it finally meets it''s destiny.

I have no idea what a "polioce officer" is.

[/quote]

It is reassuring to see that some things don''t change on this Forum. I haven''t read all this thread as I very quickly got bored but the few key words for me are those highlighted. A typical mindless idiot "supporting" Leeds invades the pitch with several others, assaults the goalkeeper, celebrates the fact and is welcomed back into the crowd by other "supporters" who proceed to congratulate him whilst the stricken keeper lays on the ground  receiving medical attention. And yes, you''ve guessed "the police were to blame". Where have you been Smudger (possibly using other names?) It''s great to have you back. We''ve missed all the sensible and logical debate!

Smudger, consider if you will, however difficult this may be.  You''re a barman and you work in a club. 

You and the other barman have just dropped a crate of babycham and it''s smashed all over the floor.  Some of the customers start to get a bit rowdy in all the commotion and a few of them get behind the bar and one of them flattens you for no reason and is then helped by others and disappears back into his ''inner circle'' and leaves the club without being stopped.

There''s security on the door and inside the club.  Two of the bouncers are ex coppers, there''s 20 off duty coppers in the club on a night out and there are a dozen police officers policing the streets outside the club.

Who''s fault is it?[:^)]