Sign in to follow this  
crabbycanary

Phew! Agent Jewell is staying

[quote user="Wiz"]

Whats the score please?

TWT thing is in meltdown.

[/quote]
Finished 1-2 to Derby. Tyson got a last minute winner. The Ipswich goal was offside anyway apparently.
Bloke on Radio Derby actually said "I hope we can win this cuz even a draw against this lot is embarrassing" when the score was 1-1 [:D]

Twitter

Michael Foulger ‏@MichaelFoulger

Agent Jewell, I salute you. Oh & Mr Clegg how''s that ''small'' club to the North of you doing right now? Debt free & Premier League FYI #ncfc

[quote user="ricardo"]1-2 LAST MINUTE GOALTWTD IN MELTDOWN[:D][/quote]

''Server too busy. Please try again later''.

[quote user="Kathy "][quote user="ricardo"]1-2 LAST MINUTE GOALTWTD IN MELTDOWN[:D][/quote]

''Server too busy. Please try again later''.[/quote]Even their website is shart![:D]

[quote user="Cambridge Yellow"]Twitter

Michael Foulger ‏@MichaelFoulger

Agent Jewell, I salute you. Oh & Mr Clegg how''s that ''small'' club to the North of you doing right now? Debt free & Premier League FYI #ncfc[/quote]Brilliant![:D]

I say Jewell must be given more time to complete the job he started.

There''s only one Paul JewellThere''s only one Paul JewellOne Paul Jeeeeewell

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I don''t think the folks in Ipswich should be too despondent. They are still the third best team in East Anglia.  [:D][/quote]Correction Yankee, they''re the third best team in Suffolk.....behind Lowestoft and Pakefield Reserves. [;)][:)]

WE understand Paul Jewell has left as manager of Ipswich Town – following tonight’s 2-1 home defeat to his old club Derby County.

The Town boss left the Portman Road pitch to chants of “you’re getting sacked in the morning” by his own supporters after the defeat made Town winless in 11 matches.

With just two victories in 17 league matches and without a home win in almost seven months, the writing was on the wall.

But we understand the decision was made within moments of the latest sickening home defeat.

It is not yet known whether Jewell has quit – after admitting on Saturday night he was unsure whether he was the right man for the job – or whether the decision has been made by owner Marcus Evans.

Someone''s just started a classic thread on there......."there''s more on here tonight than there was at the game"[:D] [:D] [:D]