Sign in to follow this  
Bill

LDC - the Churchill of our times

[quote user="Indy"]

Oh you are good, I should get out more, what you with 5000+ posts, that''s classic!

Well City1st yet again you bore me so I won''t bother with your baiting anymore! See if you can start more in fighting after we beat Villa, you can have yet nother go at those who have concerns, who look at life from a pessimistic point of view! You know the ones you keep calling binners!

[/quote]

oh dear, I don''t see any ''in fighting'' other than you rather over exiting your self over what was no more than a mildly amusing jest, coupled with a sort of backhanded compliment to LDC (perhaps there is something you need to tell us, who know ?).

However what I do know is that fa rting about here whilst at work passes the time - and in some way offers some amusement, if only in seeing silly little fellas like you winding yourself up over nothing. Now calm down and maybe also stop eating the blue smarties.

[quote user="City1st"]LDC - the Churchill of our times [/quote][img]http://offlinehbpl.hbpl.co.uk/News/OKM/667A75C9-F6E7-0FD3-994697E4FD0CD5E4.jpg[/img]

that was the original joke (see above)

however, I suspect that many will not be able to get that image of ''Churchill'' out of their minds whenever they read a post from LDC

[quote user="City1st"]

that was the original joke (see above)

however, I suspect that many will not be able to get that image of ''Churchill'' out of their minds whenever they read a post from LDC

[/quote]

Fookin hilarious!  You, not the joke![:)]

are you watching BW cats ?

I told I would reel in a few

(usual suspects though)

Some slightly altered quotes from another historical figure for you. Some will know their origins and may grasp their pertinence.

I have here in my hand a list of 205 that were made known as Binners and who nevertheless are still posting on this board.

Today we are engaged in a final, all-out battle between rampant Binnism and Canariarity. The modern champions of Binnism have selected this as the time, and ladies and gentlemen, the chips are down — they are truly down.

by exposing himself as a fraud and a liar,

perhaps as a ''friend'' you might have a word with him

(assuming you know sign language)

[quote user="City1st"]

by exposing himself as a fraud and a liar,

perhaps as a ''friend'' you might have a word with him

(assuming you know sign language)

[/quote]Okay I''ll warn my friend, you''re always peeping each time he exposes himself.

To be honest, anybody who still believes after nearly a decade that wiz is not a troll needs to have a bit of a slap. Or some black coffee.

The only ''in fighting'' I can see here is the fact that you get posts from wiz and bagoshyte among others starting fights and trolling users.

It can be quite amusing (revealing) to see how posters react, me young fella

Mr Bin might be quite literate but it doesn''t take much to snare him

rather similar to the stoning ''sketch'' in Life of Brian

"You''ve done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"

"I thought cats are supposed to lick their own arse?"

I think we shall all have to bow to your greater knowledge on such matters

Churchill had cats.............he liked orange ones for some reason...............had one called Jock who  he used to sleep with it.............not in the biblical sense......Apparently teenagers, if you ask them about the history of Churchill start going on about the tv advert.   Sad, but not surprising.   

[quote user="lappinitup"]A little pussy never hurt anyone......[/quote]And neither did a big one.[;)]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="lappinitup"]A little pussy never hurt anyone......
[/quote]

And neither did a big one.[;)]
[/quote]

That depends upon how deep the fall is.