Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

This will make you smile...

https://audioboo.fm/boos/1007344-greatstorm-25-years-on-the-caller-named-brian-nick-pandolfiCut and paste above into a search engine, or if someone can do their magic and get it to open from this page? Well worth a listen [:)]Football related? Nope!

Superb - ahh, whyever was Woolworths ever allowed to go to the wall, when they sold tea towels that lasted for years? Too much quality me thinks

I''ve got to admit I didn''t really understand what this guy was on about except that it was some kind of storm and "great wind a''cummin" that his mother Doooris from Melton predicted and she''s 94... but my god did I laugh. Especially when he said his dog ended up lost for 2 days and then found miles away..without it''s ear!! Poor ol'' Biscuit! Literally laughing out loud! God I miss that accent

I sent this link to someone from London, and she was genuinely astonished that such carrot crunchness exists, she thought it was put on.

Hahaha! Reminds me of calling my grandparents for a conversation, "Hello, ar'' ya still there?" Bless ''um