Sign in to follow this  
Lingo

Reading away tickets?

Have they sold out? As it says on the webpage there on sale but on the internet shop there no where to be found?

They went on general sale Saturday but when I went to get one before the game they had sold out. They did put me on a waiting list though so I''m guessing they''re seeing what interest there is before they decide to take the larger allocation.

Sadly the waiting list is exactly that - when I rang today, the ticket office said NCFC has already taken its maximum ticket allocation

Dam!, looks like im going to have to give this one a miss!, Just wished they kept there website abit more up to date.

[quote user="Lingo"]Dam!, looks like im going to have to give this one a miss!, Just wished they kept there website abit more up to date.[/quote] Bloody right there LINGO, I''ve been away for work a week and...just missed out because of delay on website!!!

The allocation is only 2100 and being a London

away game with sensibly priced tickets at £32 for an adult I’m not surprised

that demand has outstripped supply.

I agree Tim that with that sort of allocation was always likely to sell out. I would be interested to know though if 2100 is the maximum allocation you can get there this season or we were offered more but had to guarantee the sales and were not confident we could do so. I suspect it was a choice of 2100 or 4000 and we chose the former. In this case I can perhaps understand why as away tickets have not been flying off the shelf quite as quickly as they did last season!