Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Tettey had my heart racing

Whenever he would choose to put the ball in the air when passing.

his passing on the ground, in the second half, was quite good. but for whatever reason, he loves to put the ball in the air, when it could remain on the ground.

it wouldn''t be so bad, but they look such out-of-control passes! am I the only one who noticed this or thinks it?

Yeah did notice that but his all round game is superb and is quickly making his name one of the 1st on the team sheet. Imagine how good he will be when he settles into this league.

Oh I have nothing but respect for him. great player and I think he will become a fan fav in no time, I just felt a throw in was coming every time he was switching the ball across the pitch.

I thought Tettey was unreal today. Breath of fresh air to the midfield, gives us composure and muscle alongside Johnson. He''s keeping Howson out. Snodgrass needs to be given a start soon again, I though Bennett should have stayed on and maybe take off Pilks. But thought Hughton did a good tactical job today. OTBC!

"But thought Hughton did a good tactical job today. "

My only complaint would be that an attacking sub should have been made when Villa went down to 10 instead of leaving it 15 mins.