Sign in to follow this  
Kirby_86

Chelsea on Saturday.......

IF we draw or win it will be an amazing moment and will really wipe the grin off the over confident Chelsea supporters. They think we a total push over. This could work against them. Their attitude when playing us will certainly be one of arogance from their players.The pressure is off us and on them. They EXPECT to win, while we are expected to lose badly.
Surely we might be able to get a draw? We are overdue a shock big,result this season against one of the top 3.
Arsenal can draw with Saints and WBA at home,Man City can take 4 points off Chelsea, Exeter can hold Manure at OT.
Come on people, it''s funny old game this football, keep the faith,we can get something v Chelsea and when it does happen it will be something quite special indeed.

C''MON CITY!
"LET''S BE HAVING YOU!!"

KICK IT OFF....

I see what you''re saying PK.  If we lose 4/5-0 nobody will care but if we ground out a 0-0 draw it would be an incredible result.  However, I can''t see us getting anything on Saturday.  We will be playing against a top class side with top class players and a top class manager.  It could be a masterclass!  Having said that though I''m really looking forward to going and singing my heart out!

[quote]I see what you''re saying PK. If we lose 4/5-0 nobody will care but if we ground out a 0-0 draw it would be an incredible result. However, I can''t see us getting anything on Saturday. We will be pla...[/quote]

A clean sheet - that not simply a incredible result but is in the realms of fantasy football..

I know many in England won''t be surprised if Norwich get hammered 6-0 this weekend. However, I feel Saturday will be the day that the Green and Yellow Army (fans) will effect the outcome of this game. With their support from beginning to end, City WILL BE VICTORIOUS. I will be watching in America, with the volume on the tele turned up, singing along.

P.S. - Delia, I want to her you singing up the Barclay!

Chelsea would beat us 9 times out of 10 but u never know this may be that odd time in the 10. If Deano plays as well as he did the other night then we can definetely cause them a few problems even more so if Hucks plays. Stranger things have happened in football and if we could turn them over it would give our confidence a massive boost. The problem is I can see them scoring at least 2 against our excuse for a defence meaning we will have to score 3 to win which considering they have conceded very few goals will be difficult to say the least, still we live in hope.

[quote]I see what you''re saying PK. If we lose 4/5-0 nobody will care but if we ground out a 0-0 draw it would be an incredible result. However, I can''t see us getting anything on Saturday. We will be pla...[/quote]

I don''t think a draw is impossible, but it''s more likely we''d see another 4-4 than keep a clean sheet against Chelsea! Stranger things have happened... but perhaps not in football.

Anyway, as fans, I guess its all about making the most of the next few games whatever the outcome. We might not be able to show up the team on the pitch, but we can definitely make the supporters look second-rate!

If you believe hard enough, it will come true. We desperately need the win so i''m sure we''ll be going all out, and Chelsea''s arrogance and dismissive attitude are all ingredients for a shock result.

Oh and if this is anything to go by, every home game i''ve been to this season, we''ve won the following home game, and i went to the man city game.

Just thanks god that Robben wont be playing. Although Chelski are a class outfit there form has dipped since he has been injured.  A very very small glimmer of hope maybe!

There''s only Drogba, Lampard, Kezman, Gudjohnsen, Cole, Duff, Terry, Makalele to worry about really and they might all have an off day. Damo should be able to cope with all of that lot as he normally has to do so anyway. I forecast 0-4.

Blind faith seems to cloud the vision of most of the posters on this site, we concede 3 goals to a team that had only scored one in its previous four games after being two nil up, not the first time this season a team gets a fillip from playing the Canaries, see Blackburns form before 3-0 reverse.

Now you honestly expect to get a result against a team top of the league, conceded 8 all season, beaten the once I think (Man C), keeper not let in a goal for over 900 minutes.  A 2-0 defeat would be respectable however expect at least 4.  All this false bravado we won''t get a thing from next four games.

Palace away if gap still 5 points could be the start of a push to avoid the drop, if not get out your road maps for Hull.