Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Warra lack of Lawro

just watched MOTD... I think they said to lawro if he hasn''t got anything nice to say, don''t say anything at all, haha.

but Hansen was pretty fair, and a slight hint to him saying he doesn''t think we''re doomed for relegation anymore ;)

Yes I felt it was a very fair analysis for both sides. At the game the foul on EB in the area was at the far end so at a distance you can never be sure - the replay showed it was a clear pen. And I missed the fact that Herd was already on a yellow so when he took out Wes it was an obvious 2nd yellow.

Overall have to agree with Turner''s comments that its good to have an away point but how did we not get 3

It''s fairly ironic that the MOTD pundits (well mostly Hansen) were more positive about Norwich than many of our fans. Disappointing that we didn''t get all 3 points but as Hansen said we played well and didn''t look like a team going down.

Despite a makeshift defence Villa defended very well, Guzan and Vlaar had fine games. We outplayed them but this does not guarantee a win in any league.

Less gloom please leave it to Lawro