Sign in to follow this  
Dame to Blame

Delia on Saturday.

Ok we have all had our rant on the incident including me , but Saturday is the time to bury the hatchet and give our support and backing to Delia who has done the same for us countless times since she has been at this club, i for one would be gutted to see here walk away from this club so she will be getting my support come the weekend.

Have to say not bad at all...its just a laugh like the whole episode.  I am struggling to understand why it is being turned into such a big deal (excuse the pun).

[quote]Some ''hilarious'' binner has created this Can you do better?[/quote]

thats crap.......

i mean someone could easily make one better than that......

The music is like........ crap, editing is not too bad thou.

"Some ''hilarious'' binner has created this

Can you do better "

Would this be the same binner whose chairman strode unto the pitch pre match a couple of season''s ago like some young Mr Grace from Are you being served ? and delived am arz cringingly bad speech on the lines of " We''re all doing jolly well, what ho chaps "

Or the chairman who surprised his first team by giving each a copy of a CD of Labbri Siffre''s Something Inside So Strong as a morale booster. Something so wrong with the side would have been more appropriate. they were relegated a few months later.

If she is to be in the Barclay this saturday perhaps she could have a word with the stewards about the no standing policy.

Or maybe sit quietly and make a note of all the seats around the ground where Chelsea fans are sitting in the seats of ''possibly the best fans in the country.'' And where those seats belong to season ticket holders revoke the season ticket next season and offer those seats to genuine City fans who want to be there to support the club not make a fast buck out of trading their seats.

They know who they are, we know who they are and the club, if it could be bothered, know who they are. Because when the club does hit a bad patch again it will take an awful lot more than a bit of mad bellowing on the pitch to keep the fairweather, seat selling ''fans'' buying season tickets.

great tune!!! if i was drunk, id have a boogy to that for sure. yes a bit embarresing, but at least shes got the spunk to do it. if it meant a chance of 3pts, i wound do it starkers!! (i would blame the size of my pecker on the cold though)

You know something ..... taking the **** out of a woman  is something I find  very unpleasant  ! ..... you know something else ? ...... if the public pillory continues  I wouldn`t blame her if she  sold her share in the club , and  moved on     ........   the smirks will vanish pretty quickly  then !    on Saturday  we should all  let her know  how much she is  loved at this club   ..........  very vocally !!   

[quote]You know something ..... taking the **** out of a woman is something I find very unpleasant ! ..... you know something else ? ...... if the public pillory continues I wouldn`t blame her if she so...[/quote]

Absolutely agree 100% Sheded

Or alternatively how about on saturday we all turn up at Carrow Road and concentrate on supporting and worrying about how the players on the pitch are doing rather than where our majority shareholder is sitting. Is it not enough that we haven''t had a headline written about us without cookery puns all season or appeared on match of the day without the cameras zooming in on Delia after every incident without turning saturdays game into yet another circus. Because that is what will happen now that its been announced she is "sitting with the fans." You can bet your life that the cameras will all be trained on the Barclay all game now. Personally i think Delia is great, I am eternally grateful to her for all that she has done for the club and although it was embarassing I don''t really care about her little outburst on Monday. However its Norwich City Football Club that I turn up to watch week in week out and just at the moment I think there is a real danger that the hype over Delia at times overshadows what is really important.

[quote]You know something ..... taking the **** out of a woman is something I find very unpleasant ! ..... you know something else ? ...... if the public pillory continues I wouldn`t blame her if she so...[/quote]

200% agree Sheded,

We shouldn''t  be persecuting our own, just to outdo them down the road !

If she did decide to sold out who could blame her

You know, I think that after all the self indulgent indignant fools have calmed down, this whole Delia thing could work wonders for morale at the club. She''s played a blinder since the event, despite the garbage being written by certain "top" reporters. The more I think about it, the more I see her as a frustrated fan - she sits in the directors box and has to act "ladylike" and sensibly but underneath she is boiling with sheer frustration like any true supporter.

Who amongst us who has sat through the hard times @ Carra Rud has not occasionally joined in the odd chant of "Sing up the River End" or "Sing up the Barclay"?

I think that when she takes her seat on Saturday in the Barclay, she''ll be treated as a folk hero, someone who is a real supporter. At last the profile of "little" Norwich has been raised, and to her detriment, the halo has slipped a little on "Saint Delia" but to the benefit of her reputation as a supporter. Sitting up here on Merseyside, the majority of fans have done nothing but talk about the balls it took to do that and how they respect the fact that she wasn''t scared to have a go at the crowd to try and wind them up. At no time have I heard anyone taking the michael (that seems to be the preserve of the backward yokels south of the border!).

Get behind the team and get behind Delia because, extra glass of chardonnay or not - she loves this team and by golly she wants them to do well - and she knows how important we as fans are to the success of the club!