Sign in to follow this  
ca

Multi Threads

Why are people starting new threads about Delia when there are aleady several running?

Why do people keep starting new threads about starting new threads.

Last time I checked we lived in the democratic free world - where we can start threads if we want without the approval of forum guru''s!!  (apart from the approval of the web team of course)

[quote]Why do people keep starting new threads about starting new threads. Last time I checked we lived in the democratic free world - where we can start threads if we want without the approval of forum gur...[/quote]

Here, here Stella.

Chill everyone. Are ''multi-threads'' really something we should be worrying about considering our current position in the prem?

O.T.B.C

[quote]Why do people keep starting new threads about starting new threads. Last time I checked we lived in the democratic free world - where we can start threads if we want without the approval of forum gur...[/quote]

Forum Etiquette

Ground Rules

There are a few ground rules for participation in forums.Please respect these rules, and each other.

No personal attacks.

If you feel the need to flame someone, do it in private email. Do not feel compelled defend your honour in public.

Stay on topic.

These are generally high-traffic groups, so please pay attention to the topic of your messages, and check that it still relates to the charter of the forum to which you are posting.

No crossposting.

It is almost never appropriate to post the same message . Please don''t do it. Or, if you must, make sure you set the Followup-To and Reply-To fields to ensure that replies go only to one, not to both.