Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 11

League One where Brentford (5-1-1-12-6) entertain rock bottom Hartlepool (0-1-6-4-16) and a win for the home side looks assured.Brentford v Hartlepool.......Home win.Good luck Mandy Moo''s Mear Kat. [Y]

Still hoping for odds on a couple of games (in Bosnia-Herzegovina[8-|] and Uzbekistan[8-|][8-|][8-|]) but a provisional pick in the meantime. To the Swiss Challenge League, and:

Aarau to win at home against Wohlen.

Aarau with a 4-2-0 home record and Wohlen a 2-0-4 away record. But Aarau, who are top, are in very good form and with a goal difference of +14 in a league where the next best team is on +6. And Wohlen, one from bottom, with a -6 GD.

Good luck to all!

Good luck this week MMMK, I''m going to stick in England this week with a result that is important down the bottom of the table:Arsenal to beat QPRGood luck MMMK and all you Pups.

Evening my lovely little Mear Kat - I''ll be home for tea around 6.15 please [:D]

Conference for me too please:

Newport to beat Woking.

Good Luck Noo and all our lovely PUPs  [:D][H]

Evening everyone and thank you to everyone for your suggestions - here''s hoping we can make this a hat-trick:

ATLETICO MADRID -v- Osasuna HOME WIN

SPARTAK MOSCOW -v- Mordova Sovask HOME WIN

Servette -v- GRASSHOPPERS AWAY WIN

Zwolle -v- PSV AWAY WIN

LEVSKI SOFIA -v- Lokomotiv Plovdiv HOME WIN

STEAUA BUCHAREST -v- Gloria Bistrita HOME WIN

My pick for the records is Atletico Madrid.

Keeping everything crossed - I''m not sure I could stand the grief from Mandie Moo if these don''t come in!!!

I''m also going fo a home win for Atletico Madrid v. Osasuna.

Good Luck, MMMK!

(Nutty Nigel, I''d like to leave my pick for next week as I''ll not be able to get to a computer. A home win for AaB Aalborg v. Midtjylland. Thank you!)

[quote user="Mandie Moos Mear Kat"]Evening everyone and thank you to everyone for your suggestions - here''s hoping we can make this a hat-trick: ATLETICO MADRID -v- Osasuna HOME WIN SPARTAK MOSCOW -v- Mordova Sovask HOME WIN Servette -v- GRASSHOPPERS AWAY WIN Zwolle -v- PSV AWAY WIN LEVSKI SOFIA -v- Lokomotiv Plovdiv HOME WIN STEAUA BUCHAREST -v- Gloria Bistrita HOME WIN My pick for the records is Atletico Madrid. Keeping everything crossed - I''m not sure I could stand the grief from Mandie Moo if these don''t come in!!![/quote]

Thank you for these Nigel. They look nailed on and a well worked out six giving us a real live chance of securing the hat-trick with a decent return too. I couldn''t place the bet with Bet365 because for some reason they weren''t still listing the Moscow game. Stan James don''t list Bulgaria but all the games were available on Laddies so they will be paying us out this week.[:D] The potential payout is a very healthy £55.71. Here are the details : -

DateReceiptBet TypeNumber Of LinesTotal Stake PaidSelection DetailsPriceReturns
26/10/20120000031Accumulator (6) (To win) 1£10.00 Spartak Moscow v Mordovia SaranskMatch betting Spartak Moscow 1/4
Steaua Bucuresti v Gloria BistritaMatch bettingSteaua Bucuresti 1/7
Levski Sofia v Lokomotiv PlovdivMatch bettingLevski Sofia 2/9
Servette FC v Grasshopper Club ZürichMatch bettingGrasshopper Club Zürich 10/11
PEC Zwolle v PSV EindhovenMatch bettingPSV Eindhoven 2/7
Atlético Madrid v OsasunaMatch bettingAtlético Madrid 3/10

Spartak Moscow get us underway at 10:30 tomorrow followed by Steaua Bucharest at 12:00 and Levski Sofia at 4pm. All being well we will be undefeated going into Sunday when Grasshoppers kick off at 12:45, PSV at 1:30 and finally Atletico Madrid at 6:45 who I believe are live on Sky.

Good luck everyone. Here''s to the hat-trick[H]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Mandie Moos Mear Kat"]Evening everyone and thank you to everyone for your suggestions - here''s hoping we can make this a hat-trick: ATLETICO MADRID -v- Osasuna HOME WIN SPARTAK MOSCOW -v- Mordova Sovask HOME WIN Servette -v- GRASSHOPPERS AWAY WIN Zwolle -v- PSV AWAY WIN LEVSKI SOFIA -v- Lokomotiv Plovdiv HOME WIN STEAUA BUCHAREST -v- Gloria Bistrita HOME WIN My pick for the records is Atletico Madrid. Keeping everything crossed - I''m not sure I could stand the grief from Mandie Moo if these don''t come in!!![/quote]

Thank you for these Nigel. They look nailed on and a well worked out six giving us a real live chance of securing the hat-trick with a decent return too. I couldn''t place the bet with Bet365 because for some reason they weren''t still listing the Moscow game. Stan James don''t list Bulgaria but all the games were available on Laddies so they will be paying us out this week.[:D] The potential payout is a very healthy £55.71. Here are the details : -

DateReceiptBet TypeNumber Of LinesTotal Stake PaidSelection DetailsPriceReturns
26/10/20120000031Accumulator (6) (To win) 1£10.00 Spartak Moscow v Mordovia SaranskMatch betting Spartak Moscow 1/4
Steaua Bucuresti v Gloria BistritaMatch bettingSteaua Bucuresti 1/7
Levski Sofia v Lokomotiv PlovdivMatch bettingLevski Sofia 2/9
Servette FC v Grasshopper Club ZürichMatch bettingGrasshopper Club Zürich 10/11
PEC Zwolle v PSV EindhovenMatch bettingPSV Eindhoven 2/7
Atlético Madrid v OsasunaMatch bettingAtlético Madrid 3/10

Spartak Moscow get us underway at 10:30 tomorrow followed by Steaua Bucharest at 12:00 and Levski Sofia at 4pm. All being well we will be undefeated going into Sunday when Grasshoppers kick off at 12:45, PSV at 1:30 and finally Atletico Madrid at 6:45 who I believe are live on Sky.

Good luck everyone. Here''s to the hat-trick[H]

[/quote]

Steaua playing tomorrow, I think, nutty. But Spartak now 2-0 up!

[quote user="aLeedscanary"]Hello all,

Firstly, apologies to the delightful Kathy for missing last week - got alot on my plate at the moment and was gutted not to contribute to Kathy''s acheivement.

Onto this week - good luck Nigel, hopefully this week you''ll find 6 great selections from the Pups to make your choice "Simples"!

My nap this week is a very poor home team to be taken to the cleaners by a rampant away team in the Welsh Premiership on Sat afternoon.

Afan Lido v PRESTATYN - HOME WIN

Leedscanary
[/quote]

Home win![:O]

Wow, that''s brave, I''ll buy you a pint if you get that right.  Good luck[Y]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

As usual I don''t know what day is is[:D]

But Levski won so that''s 2/2 and we can relax until tomorrow[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

As usual I don''t know what day is is[:D]

But Levski won so that''s 2/2 and we can relax until tomorrow[Y]

[/quote]

That''s nothing, nutty. I get confused[*-)] about decades. We are still in the 1960s,[H] aren''t we?[8-)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="aLeedscanary"]Hello all,Firstly, apologies to the delightful Kathy for missing last week - got alot on my plate at the moment and was gutted not to contribute to Kathy''s acheivement.Onto this week - good luck Nigel, hopefully this week you''ll find 6 great selections from the Pups to make your choice "Simples"!My nap this week is a very poor home team to be taken to the cleaners by a rampant away team in the Welsh Premiership on Sat afternoon.Afan Lido v PRESTATYN - HOME WINLeedscanary[/quote]

Home win![:O]

Wow, that''s brave, I''ll buy you a pint if you get that right.  Good luck[Y]

[/quote]Good lord! I did mean away win, as I alluded to in the main body of the post - but happy to stand by the selection of home win for the purpose of the league seeing as I made a cock up!Might take a back seat until the job stuff has all settled down...

Quite obviously an away win was the selection and that''s what this week''s stats will show. I think young ''slim was just having a bit of fun[;)]