Sign in to follow this  
BedsCanary

Iwan...

Not strictly Norwich City related, but you know how it is, dads... you want to tell the world!

My better half gave birth to our son yesterday and he''s called Iwan. The name was a mutual decision because my partner''s Welsh and wanted a traditional Welsh name for him. Just seemed right really!

[quote]Not strictly Norwich City related, but you know how it is, dads... you want to tell the world! My better half gave birth to our son yesterday and he''s called Iwan. The name was a mutual decision beca...[/quote]

Many congratulations Beds. I trust all is well with young Iwan and his mum.

A new city member before the end of the week I hope!.

All together now. Cooeei!.

Hasn''t got any teeth yet either!!

Congrats Beds to you and your better half no doubt - did this mean you were stay at home on Mon night?

I remember my son being due the weekend we went to Middlesborough needing a draw to finish 3rd in the premiership, and inspite of having been to most of the games that season chose to miss the end of season celebrations. Little tinker didn''t turn up till the Monday though!

Still - no regrets at all as he''s a regular with me some 12 years later and now I pull his leg about what I had to miss for him!!

Congrats Beds - at least he is far better looking than Big Iwan....

Enjoy your sleepless nights to come.

OTBC

Maybe the next star rising?

congrats beds!