Sign in to follow this  
Robornio

THE BUNN

We’ve had so many pessimistic threads on here recently, so I

thought I’d start a positive one to say well done to Mark Bunn (aka The Bunn).

Now that is what a goal keeping debut should be like. Wonderful stuff!

Well done to the team for getting to the furthest round we’ve

been in decades! Now let’s get some top-tier silverware in our trophy cabinet.

You''re totally right Baldyboy, my mistake. That was the game I missed whilst on holiday. Still, an outstanding and passionate display from The Bunn on his 2nd outing!

16,000 @ 30quid = 480,000

24,000 @ 20quid = 480,000

Obviously the financial aspect is not quite as straight-forward as this, with variable costs/income attached with the extra 8k fans but it gives a very simplistic picture of the options.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Great pen save and Tettey to to the loose ball first.[/quote]

Be prepared to have Chitty Chitty Bang Bang stuck in

your head: Oh you Tettey, Tettey Bunn, Bunn, Tettey, Tettey, Bunn, Bunn

we love you.

Obviously the penalty save was amazing, but I thought his overall performance was excellent. He had quite a few shots to deal with, and he commanded his area impeccably. I would genuinely not be unhappy if Ruddy were injured and Bunn took his place.Very comforting to have a good second choice keeper, a luxury we haven''t often had.

I think you may see Bunn replace Ruddy without injury. When, I don''t know, but i don''t think it will be too long.

[quote user="The gut"]I think you may see Bunn replace Ruddy without injury. When, I don''t know, but i don''t think it will be too long.[/quote]Interesting.And based on his performance last night, its difficult to disagree.

there have been rumours of Ruddys departure in january. arsenal is a destination i have heard, which would make a lot of sense of Bunns purchase. but this is just rumour and conjecture.

[quote user="The gut"]I think you may see Bunn replace Ruddy without injury. When, I don''t know, but i don''t think it will be too long.[/quote]

Well, Bunn''s positioning for the Spurs goal was as bad as Ruddy''s is normally, so  you may be right...[:O]

[quote user="Harry"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Great pen save and Tettey to to the loose ball first.[/quote]

Be prepared to have Chitty Chitty Bang Bang stuck in

your head: Oh you Tettey, Tettey Bunn, Bunn, Tettey, Tettey, Bunn, Bunn

we love you.

[/quote]

Reminds me of the William Tell Overture  or the Lone Ranger music - we used to sing -Titty bum, titty bum, titty bum, bum, bum,Works for Tetty and Bunn too.

Actually works for Hoolahan hoolahan hoola han han han - too. 

[quote user="Bovril"]16,000 @ 30quid = 480,000

24,000 @ 20quid = 480,000

Obviously the financial aspect is not quite as straight-forward as this, with variable costs/income attached with the extra 8k fans but it gives a very simplistic picture of the options.[/quote]How about 24000 @ £24 quid. = £576000.There is an optimum somewhere !! Furthermore, I think for the same revenue, the ground would be better off full than half full for team support and incidental revenue too and also, perhaps, the feeling of value amongst fans.