Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

What team for Villa Q/F?

First team or ''reserves''?

If it wasn''t Villa and Lambert I would argue for the ''reserve'' team since they brought us this far and it would be a terrific incentive for them over the next few weeks.

But it''s Villa & Lambert so we ought to go full strength...............?

BUT THEN, CAN YOU IMAGINE IF THE ''RESERVES'' BEAT THEM!!!!!!!! ECSTASY!!!!

This is a delightful dilemma for Chris Hughton to have.

What do you reckon he should do?

OTBC

The same team, last year the majority of them were first teamers. So they are very much proving a point. I am sure there will be some changes depending on injuries and our first team that play the weekend before.

I think it is the right thing to do.

So many people believe fox, Surman, Jackson are all players that many think should start in the first team, they can prove it in the cup

As someone mentioned, you look at the likes of Fox, Howson, Whittaker, Butterfield, Morison, Jackson, and even Bunn, they''re all gunning for first team places and in most cases are worthy. It''s probably the strongest our "reserves" have looked in a long long time. They''ve got us here, they''re trying to earn a first team place, it should be they who continue the good work.

[quote user="Billabong"]Strangely Villa are 9/1 to win the cup while Norwich are 14/1 only slightly better than Leeds 20/1 who face Chelsea![/quote]

Thast bizarre. Will be down the bookies later!

But I disagree with almost everyone above. Quarter finals against Villa, has to be full strength. If we win we can assume it''ll be Chelsea, Arsenal and Swansea in the next round, that ain''t too bad a chance to get some silverware and European football next year! I never would have even dreamed of that 3 years ago!

Mix it a bit. ''Reserves'' have done well, but at some point the ''first team'' players will have to get involved. IF we got through and drew arsenal at home, would we still be happy to play the ''reserves''? I''d want a full strength team out and it''d be better imo to play a mixture so its less of a disappointment for those dropped for it

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Dear oh dear Bly we realise that most of your posts are ganja assisted so to speak but please lay off the ecstasy as it will only lead to the unmentionable substances from which there is no return for most.[W]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Dear oh dear Bly we realise that most of your posts are ganja assisted so to speak but please lay off the ecstasy as it will only lead to the unmentionable substances from which there is no return for most.[W][/quote]

Oh dear, oh dear.....ByeByeSpliff. [:S]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Dear oh dear Bly we realise that most of your posts are ganja assisted so to speak but please lay off the ecstasy as it will only lead to the unmentionable substances from which there is no return for most.[W]

[/quote]

Who are the ''we'' for whom you claim to make these boring and libellous assertions?

OTBC

I''d go

Bunn

Whitaker Bennett basong garrido

Tettey. Fox

Snodgrass butterfield pilkington

Holt Jackson

Subs

Turner

Rudd

Barnett

Hoolahan

Bennett

Morison

Bit of a mixture of the players ho have got us there with a bit of quality added