Sign in to follow this  
Crabby

What will be the adult ticket price for Villa game?

Will the tickets be available to buy online, or should I say, were they available online last round?

this Should be my first game of the season, one week after my return from this side of the pond, would like to purchase the ticket ASAP (Impatient me)

could always ask a family member to do it for me, but would rather not put the burden on them.

cheers in advance.

[quote user="Across The Pond Yellow"]Will the tickets be available to buy online, or should I say, were they available online last round?

this Should be my first game of the season, one week after my return from this side of the pond, would like to purchase the ticket ASAP (Impatient me)

could always ask a family member to do it for me, but would rather not put the burden on them.

cheers in advance.[/quote]

You dont want to burden a family member by asking them to get you a ticket, they may decide they are too expensive and think they are doing you a favour by saving you some money! [:O]

You''re actually not too far off! since moving they have a tendency to pay for me when I''m back (for many things) more often than I''d like, so would like to avoid the situation completely ;P