Sign in to follow this  
Mungo Bumpkin

Capitol One Cup ticket update

We''re Barclay season ticket holders who actually moved over one block and had a snakepit season ticker holder with us. Given the fact there was 4-5000 Spurs fans filling up the Jarold stand, how can you tell if the least loyal fans arent in that stand?

Community stand was pretty empty too as was the N& Pee. If you''d gone, you would have known this.

Mungo, real fans dont disrespect other fans

[quote user="chwb2003"]We''re Barclay season ticket holders who actually moved over one block and had a snakepit season ticker holder with us. Given the fact there was 4-5000 Spurs fans filling up the Jarold stand, how can you tell if the least loyal fans arent in that stand? Community stand was pretty empty too as was the N& Pee. If you''d gone, you would have known this. Mungo, real fans dont disrespect other fans[/quote]

But binners do

Perhaps you should leave and create another account of yours

BW''s dog was a fascinating one, why did you give up on him?

[quote user="BWs Cat"]Perhaps you should leave and create another account of yours

BW''s dog was a fascinating one, why did you give up on him?[/quote]Judging by his history, it''s likely mungo was actually BW too......

Actually mungo, it isn''t that mysterious.

You have left us very big clues, you don''t need to be Sherlock to put the jigsaw together.

Now that you''ve been rumbled, what''s your next move?

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]And ALL your DEDUCTIONS are based on RANDOM capitalization??Hardly COMPELLING evidence is it??Mysterious Mungo[/quote]Not at all Mungo. It''s the endless drivel that really gives it away. And the style (or lack of it).

I am not reading 11 pages of this argument, but just wanted to say that I am grateful that some season ticket holders give the league cup a miss, it means casual supporting fans like me have half a chance of getting tickets for once!!

However I might be a little annoyed having been to all 3 games so far, if I can''t get a ticket for the Villa game. Maybe the club could give priority to people who have purchased tickets for the earlier rounds?

[quote user="In Dubious Battle "]I am not reading 11 pages of this argument, but just wanted to say that I am grateful that some season ticket holders give the league cup a miss, it means casual supporting fans like me have half a chance of getting tickets for once!! However I might be a little annoyed having been to all 3 games so far, if I can''t get a ticket for the Villa game. Maybe the club could give priority to people who have purchased tickets for the earlier rounds?[/quote]

If they price the game at the usual casual ticket price you''ll be good to buy half a block buddy[Y]

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]So I''ve been unmasked like some Scooby Do villain?And I would have got away with it if it hadn''t been for those meddling kids!

[/quote]

So there we have it folks.   Mungo alais Acoshyte alias GreatTwotGreg.............................And who else?   Its not BW  (bw is just too obvious).    Mungo disappeared during the close season, re-appearing only in September - which suggests he''s not a true supporter as most true supporters who post on here post all the year round.  Mungo, apparently, only supports Norwich part time.   Perhaps he is a "glory hunter"  himself after all.   "He that doth protest too loudly" and all that.   The cr*p he comes out with is now so devalued that no-one takes him seriously anyway, if they ever did.  

How about you just give up Mungo and just be a  normal idiot like the rest of us, instead of hiding behind stupid aliases.  

BW''s Cat wrote: "LDC when you say BW do you mean my owner or are you talking about the very short lived BW''s dog?"

Err..............your owner............I think..........[:S]

Didn''t really take much notice of the dog......................

So, how many season ticket holders are going to stump up £25? My guess is not many more than went to see Spurs. They don''t like sticking their hand in their pocket, the HP payments for the precious season ticket are quite enough, thank you. I predict huge swathes of empty seats and tumbleweed blowing through the Snakepit (which is a refreshing change from Burberry baseball caps). And still the club doesn''t acknowledge the true fans, those stout-hearted few who saw it as their duty to support the team against Scunny and Donny.

Mungo

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]My guess is that on the evening of the next round the good season ticket holders of Norwich will suddenly find their calendars free from organising bonfire parties for orphans, speech therapy sessions for dolphins or protests against the general unfairness of having to actually pay to watch a competitive cup game andthe fairweathers will take their places in the stands again.Mungo[/quote]Would you like an invite for next years Halloween party Mungo?I''m pretty sure you will fit in well with the kids with special needs.

"Maybe, Mungo''s a Jerry?"

It certainly is full of the same stuff as a jerry

Not wanting to take up the offer of an invite to the party Mungo?I will bring a window for you.

Mungo are you going to the Swansea game? Ive applied for tickets. Gona cost around a ton including transport. Don''t think I''ll be able to afford the cup game. Is that acceptable?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Maybe, Mungo''s a Jerry?

[/quote]Just for you, Mungo!

[8]Oh next summer time when relegation is nigh

Marcus Evans stands up and waves you goodbyeNow you''re in the sh*te Administration, liquidation on your mind

Sell the players, sell the groundForfeit your first game, then get fined
[8]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

Maybe, Mungo''s a Jerry?

[/quote]

Just for you, Mungo!

[8]Oh next summer time
when relegation is nigh

Marcus Evans stands up and waves you goodbye
Now you''re in the sh*te

Administration, liquidation on your mind
Sell the players, sell the ground
Forfeit your first game, then get fined
[8]

[/quote]

LOL

I went to see them at the Melody Rooms (Probably The Talk to you Mister) Had a sticker on my bedroom door...

[:$]