Sign in to follow this  
Mungo Bumpkin

Capitol One Cup ticket update

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Kolin, I sense genuine vitriol. Of course, you''re right. It''s a disgrace that this message board puts up with JUVENILE RUBBISH like this. I''d write a letter to ARCHANT to COMPLAIN. But don''t press too hard or  your crayons might tear the paper and then you''d have to start again and that would make you really ANGRY!!! On the other hand, you could just ignore posts like this one rather than trying to justify why your support has lapsed.[/quote][quote user="The acolyte"]Don''t let them get to you vince. The weak

do tend to band together.We SHOULD be aiming top TEN but Hooton is just

too crap I am afraid. he has the little old norwich PHILOSOPHY which

means we will never reach our GOAlS with ZERO AMBITION from our

COACH[/quote]

[quote user="Great News Greg"]Right listen and listen good you lot of

moaning minnies, by a week on Friday at the very latest there will be a

NEW TRANSFER RECORD signing at Carrow road.

This is NOT a wind-up, I am NOT a BINNER and you all know me or know

of me, but if I posted under my normal name those in authority would

crucify me.

Enjoy what''s left of the summer and the signings as they WILL be GREAT and WELL WORTH waiting for. OTBC[/quote]Well,well, well, Mungo, I''m not saying you have multiple accounts but I''m just wondering why.....you have multiple accounts? [:S]

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Kolin, I sense genuine vitriol. Of course, you''re right. It''s a disgrace that this message board puts up with JUVENILE RUBBISH like this. I''d write a letter to ARCHANT to COMPLAIN. But don''t press too hard or  your crayons might tear the paper and then you''d have to start again and that would make you really ANGRY!!! On the other hand, you could just ignore posts like this one rather than trying to justify why your support has lapsed.[/quote]Support has lapsed? I did include the fact that I am a season ticket holder now and have not been before. How does that work?And yes, my vitriol is genuine. Any suggestion that people who have less money to spend on football games than others are in any way inferior is, in my opinion, offensive.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Kolin, I sense genuine vitriol. Of course, you''re right. It''s a disgrace that this message board puts up with JUVENILE RUBBISH like this. I''d write a letter to ARCHANT to COMPLAIN. But don''t press too hard or  your crayons might tear the paper and then you''d have to start again and that would make you really ANGRY!!! On the other hand, you could just ignore posts like this one rather than trying to justify why your support has lapsed.[/quote]

[quote user="The acolyte"]Don''t let them get to you vince. The weak do tend to band together.We SHOULD be aiming top TEN but Hooton is just too crap I am afraid. he has the little old norwich PHILOSOPHY which means we will never reach our GOAlS with ZERO AMBITION from our COACH[/quote]

[quote user="Great News Greg"]Right listen and listen good you lot of moaning minnies, by a week on Friday at the very latest there will be a NEW TRANSFER RECORD signing at Carrow road.

This is NOT a wind-up, I am NOT a BINNER and you all know me or know of me, but if I posted under my normal name those in authority would crucify me.

Enjoy what''s left of the summer and the signings as they WILL be GREAT and WELL WORTH waiting for. OTBC[/quote]

Well,well, well, Mungo, I''m not saying you have multiple accounts but I''m just wondering why.....you have multiple accounts? [:S]
[/quote]

has the binner been outed.

For the record, and as previously posted i am a st holder and didnt go last night...so there.

but guess what, i am going to the Villa game.....so there !!!

If only life were that easy ... when someone has the temerity to question the actions of those who simply did not show up for an importnat cup game, the non-attendees raise a great chorus of "Binner". So much simpler than thinking about your shameful behaviour.mungo (lower case)

I attended Mungo, like I have attended all bar one game this season, and I think you''re a binner.

And if you aren''t, we''ll I''d suggest you think about choosing another club, perhaps Norwich United, bet they don''t have any glory hunters and fair weather fans...

You have no clue do you, students aren''t posh mate. Unless you go to one of the very top unis.

It''s really really laughable you think I''m posh, just go away, you are boring.

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]I''m surprised you posh student types can find time for the proles game with your hectic diary of fox hunting and rugger.  Two man scrum, Tarquin!
[/quote]

I''m a posh student ''type'' (8 years ago), and guess what, if i new how to spell cnut, I would call you one... however I will stick with Binner...!!!

Now why don’t you and the rest of your personalities fcuk off from this forum... because you''re an embarrassment to NCFC... and guess what, I DIDNT GO TO CARROW RD LAST NIGHT, AND IM AN ST HOLDER.!

I didn''t go and not sure if I can make the Villa game either as I may be going to Swansea. (Can''t afford both)  Do I pass as a loyal fan?  However when we got relegated to division 1 and we got offered the choice of the season ticket rebate which was £60. I was one of the fans who opted to let the club keep it.  So I kinda have a share in Grant Holt. Do I pass as a loyal fan?

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Two man scrum, Tarquin![/quote]Does anyone know what this means? I googled it, but the only links it came up with were back to this forum.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Kolin, I sense genuine vitriol. Of course, you''re right. It''s a disgrace that this message board puts up with JUVENILE RUBBISH like this. I''d write a letter to ARCHANT to COMPLAIN. But don''t press too hard or  your crayons might tear the paper and then you''d have to start again and that would make you really ANGRY!!! On the other hand, you could just ignore posts like this one rather than trying to justify why your support has lapsed.[/quote]

[quote user="The acolyte"]Don''t let them get to you vince. The weak do tend to band together.We SHOULD be aiming top TEN but Hooton is just too crap I am afraid. he has the little old norwich PHILOSOPHY which means we will never reach our GOAlS with ZERO AMBITION from our COACH[/quote]

[quote user="Great News Greg"]Right listen and listen good you lot of moaning minnies, by a week on Friday at the very latest there will be a NEW TRANSFER RECORD signing at Carrow road.

This is NOT a wind-up, I am NOT a BINNER and you all know me or know of me, but if I posted under my normal name those in authority would crucify me.

Enjoy what''s left of the summer and the signings as they WILL be GREAT and WELL WORTH waiting for. OTBC[/quote]

Well,well, well, Mungo, I''m not saying you have multiple accounts but I''m just wondering why.....you have multiple accounts? [:S]
[/quote]

has the binner been outed.

For the record, and as previously posted i am a st holder and didnt go last night...so there.

but guess what, i am going to the Villa game.....so there !!!

[quote user="Kolin Kob"][quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Two man scrum, Tarquin![/quote]Does anyone know what this means? I googled it, but the only links it came up with were back to this forum.[/quote]

Its an insult - implying  a public school type whose main sport is  rugby.   Mungo just is an insulting imbecile who has a go at other supporters for no real good reason other than it gives him a purpose in life. 

Kolin, I have no idea what it means. Mungo never answered when I asked him last time. He''s very good at not answering questions.

Here are two for you Mungo, two man scrum, Tarquinl what on earth does that mean?

And if our fan base is full of fair weather and glory hunters, why did we get large attendances in League One?

Well I''ll answer the second one for him Pele buddy. The reason why we got large league attendances in league one was because of the cheap cost of season tickets. That''s the reason why there will be a big crowd on Saturday for Stoke. Mumbo Jumbo makes some fair points but that won''t ever be recognised because he does it in such an insulting way.

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Well, well, well, well, well. Those true fans who bothered to turn up last night were rewarded with a rousing finale. Step forward Master Bunn, our new hero. Pity so few "fans" witnessed your heroics. And now to the next round, a mouth-watering re-aquaintance with the evil Lambert...I have a suggestion for the club - those who can show ticket stubs for the Donny, Scunny and Spursy games get a free ticket! Or entrance for a token ammount. I''d like to suggest that all season ticket holders who didn''t attend - and yes the club can identify you because when you brought a ticket, for whatever seat, it will have been recorded against your customer number - should be BANNED from this game or charged £100 for their seat. Now Mr McNasty has come over all remorseful, I don''t suppose he''ll go for these options.My guess is that on the evening of the next round the good season ticket holders of Norwich will suddenly find their calendars free from organising bonfire parties for orphans, speech therapy sessions for dolphins or protests against the general unfairness of having to actually pay to watch a competitive cup game andthe fairweathers will take their places in the stands again.Mungo[/quote][img]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/jesus_loves_you_mungo.png[/img]

Actually Harry, you forget the "secret passage" at the end of revelations.

"And the Lord turned away all those with the banner of Ipswich town football club branded onto themselves, for they had rejected the truth of others. He will cast them into the pit of ever burning fire and brimstone for their heinous crimes."

I''m touched by the picture. In fairness you were far from the only Snakepit denizen who didn''t pitch up last night, it was empty. Officially now the least loyal stand - a den of quislings

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]If only life were that easy ... when someone has the temerity to question the actions of those who simply did not show up for an importnat cup game, the non-attendees raise a great chorus of "Binner". So much simpler than thinking about your shameful behaviour.mungo (lower case)[/quote]

I''m a season ticket holder that watched it in the pub and saved £20. My loyalty is to myself and my non attendance was a little reminder to McNally to never take the fans for granted or squeeze those pips to hard. I hope he got the message. Too often loyalty of fans is abused by clubs. Just my little protest. Back in my normal seat Saturday.

GL

If it was anything like the 2 previous rounds some of the Snakepit regulars were to be found in different stands, I was in the South Stand for the Scunthorpe match as I had my youngest lad with me and he wanted to see what the view was like from the half way line and for the Doncaster game I sat in the Main Stand with some friends as we usually sit all in different areas of the ground for games, on both occasions I saw other regular Snakepit regulars in the same areas as me so please don''t cast aspersions that you can''t back up.