Sign in to follow this  
beardface69

City players at the dogs sat night

Was at yarmouth races sat night where Morrison grant holt foxy and calderwood were !!! 1st point was how well holt and Morrison were getting on and joking about so any rumours of them hating each other are way off the mark !!! They even have a grey hound together !!! Next point for all those who think morrision is up his own arse and arrogant from are experience sat he''s a friendly guy who took time out to speak to us all and have a laugh !! Sad that we were we even had pics with hotly and morro together lol !!!

Ironic how hes at the dogs and his career is going to the dogs !Now if he spent half that time improving his first touch and work rate we MIGHT have a decent striker.

Not sure i have ever seen anyone on here question Morrison''s ''niceness'' but rather his lack of footballing ability. if he is still here beyond the end of January i will be extremely shocked- i would suggest a swap deal for CMS with another pacey striker coming in aswell.

[quote user="beardface69"]Needs to stop feeding them hamsters as his and holtys dog lost me some money lol !!![/quote]

Rule number 1; feed your dog up so it can''t run

Rule number 2; your mate does the same

Rule number 3; bet on another dog

Why would you swap a player who has scored 10 prem goals in about 40 games (a guess, could be put by a few) with a player who doesn''t even have a particularly impressive championship record?

[quote user="marvin the martian"]I go into the same pet shop as Morison, he''s a nice guy, all the staff in there have said he''s ok and happy to chat to them.  [/quote]

Morison uses the same newsagents as I do,  he purchases 200 fags a day, for his smoking beagle called ''Docker''s Oyster''....

.....and fifteen hamlet cigars for his tabby cat, called ''Cough''.....

......it''s all true y''know......I think?......allegedly......perhaps not......but he might have done?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Why would you swap a player who has scored 10 prem goals in about 40 games (a guess, could be put by a few) with a player who doesn''t even have a particularly impressive championship record?[/quote]
By watching the two play. I honestly can''t think of anything Morrison is bringing to the team at the moment. Fair doos on his 10 or so goals, which mostly all came over a short period of time but we have seen nothing from him since January, except a lovely finish against Arsenal. For me he just doesn''t do enough to warrant a spot in our team, but we cant ship him out until we have a better alternative. I genuinely think that is CMS is a more gifted player with a a much harder work rate and a better eye for goal, being able to score with his feet and his head- he also has that ability to be able to run with the ball, something Morrison seems to be having trouble with. Didn''t CMS score a bicycle kick last week and i am sure he has a strong goal scoring record for Brighton this season? Just had a quick check and he is on 8, not bad.

To be fair calderwood was sat away from holt Morrison fox and even Gary 3lungs holt was sitting wit them !! Calderwood was with his family and pretty much left them too it !!!!