Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Holloway 11 binners 0

Bravo, bravo I say. I am certain that wiz will be ver dissapointed his dear,sweet Holloway didn''t join his club and has instead chosen to join palace.

Give the man a round of applause (not wiz of course, although you must give the troll kudos for deceiving so many people for so many years)

This is very sad news as it''s only a couple of days since I read on twtd that MM & the Binners were going to get top six this year and automatic promotion next and I was so looking forward to the derby games once more.Presumably this result means they are just as cr@p as they were when Agent Jewell was in charge.

just seen the goals

there''s a lovely one where the binkeeper flaws a striker for a penalty, then within a half second he chops down another Palace player just to be certain

And the suffolk dimwits wondered why Holloway turned down the chance to move to poorman road

Was over the moon when Holloway did''nt sign for them, just because he''s such a top lad. football needs people like him.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]BWs Cat, you honestly don''t think Wiz is an Ipswich fan do you?[/quote]

he doesnt think, he knows. It''s obvious

Not really...

It''s obvious you lack and understanding of people and Internet message boards if you think Wiz is an Ipswich fan. It''s very obvious he''s over the top sometimes, but it''s just as obvious that''s mainly because he''s a worried Norwich fan. No one would post over 17k times on an Internet forum pretending to support another team just to have a rant every now and then.

Glad to see that after the isolated blip & totally out of character performance last Saturday, McCarthy has stamped on any of that sort of nonsense and quickly got things back on track.

Quite fond of Wiz myself.

He''s been described as many things on here but not a Ip5w1ch fan

Makes me laugh anyway, especially when he gets his hexes out [;)]

We know only too well what it looks like at the bottom of the championship. Everyone is expecting them to get out of trouble but I may just have a giggle if they get sucked down to league 1.

[quote user="Tj"]

[/quote] Just be glad things aren''t bad enough for him to resort to his male chicken and his crystal balls, don''t want him getting those out thank you very much.

[quote user="Lunarcrash"]We know only too well what it looks like at the bottom of the championship. Everyone is expecting them to get out of trouble but I may just have a giggle if they get sucked down to league 1.[/quote]

Long way to go but if we stay up we''ll be two divisions ahead of them and I don''t think thats ever been the case before. Not looked it up so I stand to be corrected

[quote user="Zak Burger"][quote user="Tj"]

[/quote] Just be glad things aren''t bad enough for him to resort to his male chicken and his crystal balls, don''t want him getting those out thank you very much.[/quote]

That is a terrifying thought [:D]